RE:Nude in Public

If it were legal hell yes I would. Would even run around my neighborhood.

This post was edited

I have a question, if it was legal, would you walk around naked in public? I'll start with my answer: HELL YES!!!

You know I would! Every chance I have.

This post was edited

Yes I would be thrilled to do it if I could.

This post was edited

For those of us who have done the Bay to Breakers foot race in San Francisco you are able to walk, run, hop, skip or jump naked the entire 7.5 miles.

And as to the question, yes I would.

This post was edited

What is the riskiest naked walk yo have done? Please reply!

I LOVE to be naked in public and have done some VERRY cool stuff in my time!

You can contact me on easyjojo)@gmail.com

This post was edited

I'm not sure which was the riskiest but here are three very different ones: The first was walking round the city centre early in the morning when very few people were about. Workmen were setting up the market stalls and I heard someone following me. I forgot I was being watched on security TV cameras. The second was also early in the morning, walking for about an hour in a beauty spot. I took so long that I met others who were out and about. I hid but was seen. And the third was to walk for about an hour in the middle of the day in the countryside. Every time I was totally naked and not carrying anything to cover or hide myself when meeting others.

This post was edited

I sometimes walk down a country lane nude when it is light and today while I was doing it in the late afternoon I heard a sound of a bike coming up behind me and as I had no chance of covering up I got my dog out of the way, and the male bike rider just went past if that it was an every day occurrence he went past a nude dog walker and never made a sound at all over it or looked back after he went past.

This post was edited

Where did you do this and can you let me know when you are up for it agin?

This post was edited

I've been walking nude with friends in the countryside for a number of years and occasionally we meet textiles coming the other way around blind corners so we have no chance to cover up. Sometimes they keep going without seemingly looking, or taking any notice other than a brief hello in passing. Just like your experience with the cyclist, as if meeting nude people is a common occurrence. Perhaps it is for them! We also get other response, some do not approve of our nudity while others are open to the idea and talk to us about whether we do it often and where, but we've yet to convince anyone to join us naked there and then.

What is the riskiest naked walk yo have done? Please reply!I sometimes walk down a country lane nude when it is light and today while I was doing it in the late afternoon I heard a sound of a bike coming up behind me and as I had no chance of covering up I got my dog out of the way, and the male bike rider just went past if that it was an every day occurrence he went past a nude dog walker and never made a sound at all over it or looked back after he went past.

This post was edited

absolutlely

This post was edited