Relocating from Yuma

Hi,
Looks like it's time to say good by to old friends ( nudist's ) in Yuma and look for meeting new fellow nudist's in the Mesa area.
Seems like a much larger place to meet fellow nudist's in life,,,,hope there are some great places to explore and enjoy as a nudist, very hard to beat Yuma,,,,smile

This topic was edited
RE:Relocating from Yuma

Hi,
Check out our group Naked Phoenix Men here...pretty large group and quite a few live in Mesa. We host pretty often...
You won't be able to join the group with a private profile, but you can definitely look around.
Good Luck,
Mark and Dan
AZGuys

This post was edited

Hi,
Thanks for the reply to my question, sorry for the delay,,,still moving in it seems,,,,,smile

Looks like I will be learning the eastern side of AZ from now on,,,got the western side memorized,,,,smile

This post was edited

Yes...
If you like naked hiking you might want to check out Sycamore Creek (Google it) a lot of guys go there for nude hikes especially in the Spring when there is water in the creek and in the small pond with the sandy beach. Lots of fun!!
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

Thanks, will be roaming around this weekend in my jeeping, love driving naked and exploring,,,,,seems a close area to start is off of hwy 88,,,,,
Apache trails,,,,,,,
But will also check out your suggestion for sure,,,,,,

This post was edited

One of these days you will make it to the west side of the valley and then I might be able to join you for a drive. The weather is finally cool enough in the nights to go camping also.

This post was edited