I need a monokini string

Hello fellas, this summer i ll be working as a waitress at a beach bar in mykonos, but nudity is not allowed, so i wanna buy some micro strings or micro monokini strings ... Id love to see what u d suggest me to buy, the less fabric the better. u can send me links of the products and we can discuss thank u in advance

This topic was edited
RE:I need a monokini string

C string......dare enough...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RClRJAlx0h0

This post was edited

This is quite revealing id buy it, if i hadnt heard that it is a bit painful :(

Anything else???

This post was edited

Difficult to find,monokini with less fabric :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/481241514/bitsys-bikinis-copper-foil-brown-string?ref=market

This post was edited

Oh this is really great. I might get this. The only problem is that my boobs are droopy not like this girl. Thnx my friend

Do have u anything else to suggest?

This post was edited
RE:I need a monokini string why not make your own?

Hi, Evi

In my experience gee-strings can be a bit uncomfortable to wear, but I nearly always find the erotic experience well worth a bit of discomfort.

When I first played around with gee-strings I had to make my own because they were not available in shops the way they are now. I experimented with lots of designs, but the ones I liked best were the the ones with a minimum of fabric so that it hardly covered my vulva - the thin ribbon part started somewhere around my vagina. That meant that I only had a thin ribbon running over my anus which was really fun if I found an opportunity to bend over - anyone looking would see my anus quite clearly. See the photo below:

With a bit of preparation you could also "arrange your clothing" to get an effect like this:

Whatever you do, please enjoy it.

And report back!

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:mono-kini and other beachwear

Hi Pamela
firstly excellent profile and posts, of a truly liberated girl; having caught the title of your post and read of your escapades with minimal beach wear.... i thought it would be prudent for you to have a look at this site dedicated to that very dress item:
www.the-bikini.com/galleries-peekaboo-one-string/ or indeed at this site:
www.sylvie-monthule.com/en/jewels/woman-jewelry/penetrating-jewelry/
for the more adventurous person, either way I am sure there is something here that would catch your eye and meet your needs. Enjoy
regards
paddy

This post was edited

Hello fellas, this summer i ll be working as a waitress at a beach bar in mykonos, but nudity is not allowed, so i wanna buy some micro strings or micro monokini strings ... Id love to see what u d suggest me to buy, the less fabric the better. u can send me links of the products and we can discuss thank u in advance

I just started buying thongs and G-strings last year and Skinzwear has some great micro bikinis for men and women

This post was edited

I didn't see any. I make my own. I've made lots of skimpy goods of my own designs.

This post was edited

This is what I wear to be the most minimal

https://www.the-bikini.com/galleries-nostringbikini/

This post was edited

I have one it fits nice

This post was edited