gay mens nudist social group

This Sunday 23 July we are going to Cairns Sunboys, a gay mens nudist social group. Every month they have a Sunday BBQ lunch attracting about 20+ naked guys. It is a chance to chill out and relax by the pool. With everyone naked it is very relaxed and great fun but non-sexual. While all men over the age of 18 are welcome nearly all the guys are seniors, it seems as though younger guys don't like to get their kit off. It is great living in tropical Queensland Australia where we can be naked all year round.

This topic was edited
RE:gay mens nudist social group

Sounds like a neat group and a great way to socialize with fellow nudists on a regular basis. You mention that there are very few younger participants--a trend which seems typical throughout the nudist community. I recall that back during the 1950's, so-called nudist camps were a regular topic of discussion among myself and friends. I joined my first nudist club a few days after turning twenty-one, and the club had a huge number of younger members. By contrast, it seems like only a small number of young adults join our ranks today.

This post was edited