Hello From the AZ!

Hello everyone! My wife (Kelly) and I (Rick) here. We live in Phoenix, very conducive to the natural/nudist way of life. We are well established "home" nudist. Not to brag but I believe we have it perfected, don't be jealous. We haven't really taken it outdoors or social yet. Sadly we live in a very developed area with LOTS of 2 story homes and kids so we can't go out in our backyard like others. Very envious of YOU people! I'm very ready to take the next step and visit a beach or resort, but my wife is a bit hesitant. She's extremely body image conscious, private and shy. She has agreed to give it a shot, for me though. Am I not the luckiest guy ever?!?! We've met and briefly chatted/messaged a few and have gotten some FANTASTIC advice, and a great deal of encouragement. Hope to hear from others, especially from Az, but always good to hear from and talk to others from abroad!

Thanks !!!

This topic was edited
RE:Hello From the AZ!

Welcome. You are far ahead of a lot of people here even though you are new because you have a spouse that is understanding and willing to try it. If you go to a resort such as Mira Vista in Tucson (owned by same people that own Laguna Del Sol where we go) I would be willing to bet after the visit she will wonder why she was ever body conscious. You will see and meet great people of all shapes and sizes, some carrying a lot of weight to others with not enough meat on their bones, some with scars, etc. etc. I've met a gal that had a single mastectomy that obviously was not self conscious and there's no reason for to to be body conscious, she's living life with its ups and downs.

My wife goes with me to Laguna Del Sol sometimes and sometimes not and we have been to others in Florida and Jamaica. She doesn't always go because it's not her 'thing' as much as it is mine and she is often busy. Even so she has made a point when talking with friends that know and our adult kids that it is a really nice place with a lot of great people all trying to relax and have fun.

This post was edited

Welcome. You are lucky to have a spouse willing to experience naturalism. Too bad about your neighborhood.

This post was edited

Hey guys I'm Phil from the UK I am always naked in my house and have gone naked in my garden a good few times now have been caught out by my neighbour older lady but she was a little shocked but loved that I was doing it she has joined me on lots of occasions now her friend is now is interested in joining me when the weather is good which isn't very often in the UK lol xx she's asking me if she and her friend could join me in my house when her husband works away not sure how to take that though but she is very lovely anyway so what the heck lol xx two lovely older ladies who want to join in being naked with me is fantastic x

This post was edited

Lucky you getting the attention from older lady and her friend bet there having a goo look

This post was edited

Hey my friend h alot of fun last time looking forward to it happening next week it's the one ladies birthday she's 62 looks amazing though they've txt me earlier asking if I'd do a striptease hahaha i haven't txt back yet lol could be alot of fun though xxx

This post was edited