Sun Tea Style

Has anyone here experimented with the idea of making a pot out in the sun over the course of a few hours? I have been doing a lot of cold brew overnight in the fridge and the 10 hour rule seems to be good for that but I haven't tried leaving it in the sun and I have no idea what would be a good place to start with steep time.

This topic was edited
RE:Sun Tea Style

Hmmmm ... never tried it with coffee. Love iced coffee and I like the cold brew blends at SB's but I've only made Sun Tea and not Sun Coffee! Maybe you might start some experiments and we'll come up with a recipe! ;-)

This post was edited

When I'm ready for some coffee, I am READY for some coffee and don't want to wait for the sun to come up and then wait for hours longer before it is ready for me. So I will just stick to making it in my Kenmore coffee maker. Plus, I want my coffee hot, not luke warm or less.

This post was edited

When I'm ready for some coffee, I am READY for some coffee and don't want to wait for the sun to come up and then wait for hours longer before it is ready for me. So I will just stick to making it in my Kenmore coffee maker. Plus, I want my coffee hot, not luke warm or less.

Microwave!

This post was edited