Shaving for nude beach

How many guys like to shave off all pubic hair before heading out to a nude beach or nude get together ?

This topic was edited
RE:Shaving for nude beach

Oh, absolutely! I consider it a must do! I am always clean down there, but I like to be extra clean and fresh when nude in public.

This post was edited

I am in process of keeping it shaved clean. Just worried about the red bumps from it but hope in time they will go away shave every day then lotion on it. Love the feeling of no hair

This post was edited

I don't shave everything, but I do like to trim, keep my area looking neat.

This post was edited

No way am I shaving anything else, shave my face and neck every few days to a week depending. Not into all that extra maintainer, rocking the natural look all around:)

This post was edited

I shave my pubic hair before going to the beach

This post was edited

I am usually trimmed or shaven, but generally shave before going to a nude beach or resort.

This post was edited

I dont shave everything, if you know what I mean. I do keep the bush down to a quarter inch and the rest smooth. looks good, feels good and allows the tan to be even.

This post was edited

I dont shave everything, if you know what I mean. I do keep the bush down to a quarter inch and the rest smooth. looks good, feels good and allows the tan to be even.

This post was edited

I like to look as smooth as possible for the nude beach and shave everything from my navel to my ankles. I believe it makes me look better and I certainly feel better.

This post was edited

Feels more naked with pubic hair gone

This post was edited