RE:Rankings

Surely an Ultra-nudist ranking means you never wear clothes again?I doubt that anyone could remain nude for the rest of their life. We all need to buy necessary provisions, see the doctor, etc.I previously suggested that an achievable goal for an ultra-nudist would be to keep one carry-on size bag of clothes, get rid of the rest and move to a clothing optional resort.That's a dream that very few could make true. Economics make me a nudist only at home and only inside. Your achievable goal is available only to retirees with money.

A full time telecommuter might be able to.
While it would require a reasonable amount of money for a retiree to live in a clothing optional community, it probably would not cost more than living in an independent living section of a continuing care community.

This post was edited

well, made it to "barefoot"...very happy there, as no way are there enough current posts to comment to make it past "topless" and "undies only", as "butt naked" is the next place to be...so, I guess I stop...

This post was edited

well, made it to "barefoot"...very happy there, as no way are there enough current posts to comment to make it past "topless" and "undies only", as "butt naked" is the next place to be...so, I guess I stop...

Activity usually picks up when it gets warmer in the Northern Hemisphere. Don't give up yet.

This post was edited