Rankings

I believe that the title under the name on a post ( textile, barefoot...) related to the number of posts the member has made. Curious as to how may posts each title represents.
Also wonder why there is a rank for undies only as I believe many part-time nudists (including myself) never were and may not own underwear.

This topic was edited
RE:Rankings

000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"

This post was edited

I know that the rankings can't match reality for everyone, but they are really out of line for me.
I generally shed my shirt before my footwear, so those two are reversed.
Will also seem odd to be in the "underwear only" level since I don't own any.
I guess in a way when I am there I will already be "butt naked", because my "Underwear" is bare skin.

This post was edited

It is only a fun way to show who has posted posts on this site and nothing less. As you say someone could live nude nearly all the time and only posted ones on here would be called textile, and someone who is only able to be nude while on holiday could be ultra super nudist due to the amount of posts on this site.

This post was edited

Yes, these rankings are just that and don't match reality. I am nude when I think I have opportunity for it. I am comfortable going shirtless when it isn't opportunity for being nude and it is warm enough. But I am virtually always barefoot, I am only not when I don't have that opportunity, and there is hardly ever that time. And I don't wear underwear, I don't remember when I last did. But I am just starting in communication through this site, so I won't be represented properly, except for saying something about it as I do here.

This post was edited

Made it to barefoot. Looking forward to losing more clothes as I post more.

This post was edited

This is my 51st post so I am now topless!
Actually don't think I have ever had a shirt on when posting, so my rank now is closer to reality.

This post was edited

I think my head is still in place, so I'm not topless. And I got a lot of hair so that helps top it off. But hair is all I like to wear until the cold makes me fold.

This post was edited

My post 101 so I am now "undies only". However, I own no underwear, so I guess I am also "buck naked".

This post was edited

I need a new ranking, Sandals and Sunglasses,

This post was edited

I always wondered why Im called textile lol sounds like an insult as a nudist cant wait to change the ranking

You are now barefoot.

This post was edited