Cold is coming

With the cold coming I am trying to make a point of going out every day whether I have to pull my car over find a trail and walk it that's what I'm going to do so yesterday I pulled the car over I had seen this Trail many times and so I decided it's now or never I pulled over for enough that I could disrobe and nobody would see me and then I started on my little venture it was a good trail it went back far winding some beautiful flowers growing some really really nice scenery and it was quiet it took me pretty far I was at least a half an hour out didn't see anybody everything was good I could hear some water so I went to my right and I kept on following it when I came out I was right in the middle of town right by a bridge there were people all over now I had to get back and all I can say is good luck but I didn't have you ever been in that situation we're all the sudden you didn't know how to get back and you had no clothes just a camera and a tripod it's kind of scary tell me about it

This topic was edited
No replies yet.