First

Tried my first time by sucking a guys cock. Can't believe what I have been missing. Would like to do it again and maybe try anal

This topic was edited
RE:First

Even nicer to have your cock sucked by another!

This post was edited

I was also thinking about it and I think it's better to start with sucking than with anal sex.

This post was edited

I have said this in other threads, but it bears writing again. Giving in to my bi tendencies, i have really enjoyed perfecting my oral techniques. Just sucking up and down a hard cock is great, but to savor it is amazing. By this i mean i sooo much enjoy the cock growing hard in my mouth instead of going onto a hard one. Having it grow hard while in my mouth is a real turnon to me and my pals have told me they enjoyed it too. I first sucked a cock as a youth, but never acted on my urges due to social stigma. Now that im older and have more experience, i can say i missed much through the years. Anyway try letting the cock go from soft to rock hard while in your mouth, then go to town on it. Im proud i can take an 8 incher alll the way. Love a mans cock in my mouth.

This post was edited

I still haven't tried it. But I have been getting oral since I was around 10. I've been hooked ever since.

This post was edited

I think oral sex is high up in my sexual preferences, giving and receiving.

This post was edited

I have become a new person to enjoy sucking cock. Since wife and I started going places to be nude with others and seeing pics here online I got curious what it would be like to suck on a nice hard dick.

Although Im fairly new at this I certainly do enjoy it a lot. Have to say my wife doesnt know because of her ideals and preferences.

If I can talk to others that are interested and we hit it off it would be great to get together if possible to enjoy our company.

This post was edited

love to suck and make someone cum, feels good to have them cum in my mouth. But also really love to stroke or be stroked,

This post was edited

Tried my first time by sucking a guys cock. Can't believe what I have been missing. Would like to do it again and maybe try anal

Glad you found your way to the pleasure bro. Get a patient and experienced teacher for anal. It's not supposed to hurt at all. It's pleasure all over done right

This post was edited

Love sucking cock, could suck cock for hours. Like anal too

This post was edited

I'm very tactile. I like to feel a man's cock grow and harden in my hand. Then I frequently kneel between his legs and suck it. I find a good malt whisky is a good chaser after swallowing the cum.

Incidentally I'm a bit surprised that this topic is in TN (and not True Swingers)

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy