RE:First

I haven't had the chance yet I would like to have a hard dick in my mouth. I think I would like to explore anal I like to find a group of guys to hang out with nude

This post was edited

That's exactly how I feel my friend have been wanting to suck a guy for quite a while now. I know it will happen when the time is right.

This post was edited

We don't have nude beaches anywhere in my vicinity unfortunately. I'm very happy you get to be free and open with other males though it's a very fulfilling experience.

This post was edited

Congrats!
Ive always found sex with a man much more enjoyable personally. Finding an experienced lover that you know and trust is key.

This post was edited

I gave my first blowjob and had anal sex the same night. Lots of fun.

This post was edited

Right there with you! Love to feel a cock grow in my mouth eventually get them to come and love to swallow.

This post was edited

I am a mature man at the NJ Shore. I am interested in exploring bi action

This post was edited

I thought about if for a long time before I did it and it was amazing. I do like the reaction from the guy I am doing it with. I seem just natural for two guys to enjoy each other.

This post was edited

Right there with you! Love to feel a cock grow in my mouth eventually get them to come and love to swallow.

Be so very nice, to have you play with & stimulate my eager 7 inch equipment. Get it very erect / fat & then finish it with off with a big crescendo; in your mouth - or all over your extremely beautiful chest & belly !

This post was edited

would love to talk about your experiences. I'm having emotional issues regarding liking woman and now men

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy