RE:First

I know what you mean just such a good feeling having a cock in your mouth

This post was edited

I have said this in other threads, but it bears writing again. Giving in to my bi tendencies, i have really enjoyed perfecting my oral techniques. Just sucking up and down a hard cock is great, but to savor it is amazing. By this i mean i sooo much enjoy the cock growing hard in my mouth instead of going onto a hard one. Having it grow hard while in my mouth is a real turnon to me and my pals have told me they enjoyed it too. I first sucked a cock as a youth, but never acted on my urges due to social stigma. Now that im older and have more experience, i can say i missed much through the years. Anyway try letting the cock go from soft to rock hard while in your mouth, then go to town on it. Im proud i can take an 8 incher alll the way. Love a mans cock in my mouth.

you described it well.

This post was edited

I think I know what you mean about emotional issues. I am now 75 and have been straight all my life. I am full time carer for my wife and haven't had sex at home for something like 9 yrs. I recently responded to a local add for MtoM massage on a day off. I enjoyed it very much. This has left me a little confused. However the more I read on this sight the more I am coming to understand that we are sexual beings and sex with a man is just sex. I personally don't feel any physical attraction to men, as I do to women. That does not mean I don't enjoy a sexual encounter with a man. I hope this helps in some small way as I think I understand the feelings you are wrestling with. Good luck. Cheers, Geoff.

This post was edited

ease your mind, have a toke and relax in that rocking chair and ponder life's mysteries

This post was edited

dying to try

This post was edited

We are physical beings. I guess almost all men enjoy sex. The ideal is sex with a woman, or so society tells us. But how much of that is society's taboos? Overcome the taboos with an open mind (as I have) and the barriers drop. How many of us masturbate? Sex with a partner is so much better - both giving and receiving physical pleasure. With an open mind it does not matter so much whether that partner is male or female. As with nudity: once you have taken the plunge and tried it you will wonder why you didn't try it before.

This post was edited

Love to be oral with you and open to try anal only gave sofar.

This post was edited

Have had two experiences, so far, sucking a guy's cock, and having mine sucked. It was fantastic! Can't wait to do it again.

This post was edited

A very hot story !

This post was edited

If only you were closer RandyM, I would really love to suck / lick / caress and fondle that very beautiful cock of yours for a long, long time !

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy