RE:First

Darius600 I am having the exact feelings that you describe. I guess it is the old sailor philosophy of any port in a storm. I wish you well in your future adventures.

This post was edited

Have to say...my first time (now about 25 yrs ago) was Wow! why did I wait so long to try sucking off another guy! As others have said..love the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and the warm tasty cum spurting! Hooked ever since

This post was edited

I would love for you to suck mine...Maybe Swallow?

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

Very true!

This post was edited

Agree completely, sucking cock is intoxicating and is supremely enjoyable!

This post was edited

Have had two experiences, so far, sucking a guy's cock, and having mine sucked. It was fantastic! Can't wait to do it again.Oh Son your welcum to stop bi this sub Grandpa apt and sit nude and drink coffee and stroke while I watch and maybe more

I would love to do just that, Lewis 972 603 5252

This post was edited

when I was around 17 my dad and I were talking about sexual things. he then said. don't ever first cock. I asked why. he said it won't be your last. was he ever right.

This post was edited

when I was around 17 my dad and I were talking about sexual things. he then said. don't ever first cock. I asked why. he said it won't be your last. was he ever right.

Yes that does seem to be a wise insight he told you that is so true :)

This post was edited

I've been hooked on cock since I was 18yrs old, I'd watch the older men in the changing rooms at a swimming pool. I always made sure I hung around the hot bath and steam room. Some men were not interested but I noticed a lot would watch me get in and out of the baths, always naked and I would be slowly getting an erection as I watched them get aroused. There was one area of lockers that seemed to be available to those who liked mens cocks and I would wait for the right man in the right state and would suck them off. I guess from then on I knew I was infatuated with them and still am. What a glorious looking instrument it is..

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy