RE:First

I've been hooked on cock since I was 18yrs old, I'd watch the older men in the changing rooms at a swimming pool. I always made sure I hung around the hot bath and steam room. Some men were not interested but I noticed a lot would watch me get in and out of the baths, always naked and I would be slowly getting an erection as I watched them get aroused. There was one area of lockers that seemed to be available to those who liked mens cocks and I would wait for the right man in the right state and would suck them off. I guess from then on I knew I was infatuated with them and still am. What a glorious looking instrument it is..

This post was edited

I sucked my first cock when I was 11. He was a 14 year old neighbor. The first time I tasted his sweet cream I was hooked. He was also the one to take my anal virginity on my 12th birthday. What a wonderful present!

This post was edited

A gf suggested I tried sucking a cock after she encouraged I swallowed my own cum. She feels there is nothing better than feeling a hard cock begin to orgasm in her mouth and man was she right !
I never would have imagined I would try but live it now.

This post was edited

I've been hooked on cock since I was 18yrs old, I'd watch the older men in the changing rooms at a swimming pool. I always made sure I hung around the hot bath and steam room. Some men were not interested but I noticed a lot would watch me get in and out of the baths, always naked and I would be slowly getting an erection as I watched them get aroused. There was one area of lockers that seemed to be available to those who liked mens cocks and I would wait for the right man in the right state and would suck them off. I guess from then on I knew I was infatuated with them and still am. What a glorious looking instrument it is..

Yes, the penis is beautiful and some guys are so blessed to have truly gorgeous cocks.

This post was edited

Hi, like I say now; since I experienced my first time with a guy, when I suck or get sucked by a guy it's for his and my pleasure. Often women do it to please us ...
For the anal I took a lot of pleasure to receive ... you just have to find a guy who prepares you well the first time and don't hesitate to tell him that it's your first time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Salut, comme je dis maintenant; depuis que j'ai experimente ma 1er fois avec un gars, quand je suce ou me fait sucer par un gars c'est pour son et mon plaisir. souvent les femmes le font que pour nous faire plaisir...
Pour l'anal j'y ai pris beaucoup de plaisir recevoir.... il suffit de trouver un gars qui te prepare bien la 1er fois et ne pas hesiter lui dire que c'est ta 1er fois. j'espere que tu appreciras autant que moi.

This post was edited

It would be difficult to resist the encouragement from a gf.

This post was edited

Love getting my cock sucked and then cum in his mouth

This post was edited

I hear you
jerked with guys
tried sucking a cock
loved it many after

This post was edited

Totally agree. I love the feeling of a soft cock growing in my mouth. Like you I started in my teens but got away from it until I was about 40, then in a MMF the other guy sucked my cock when offered by my partner. Was wonderful, so I then had to suck him too. We became good suck buddies for years.

This post was edited

Yes my wife encouraged me to suck cock. She really enjoyed watching me and my suck buddy sucking each other

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy