Nudist areas in IL?

Looking for some more nudist sports in IL. I know there is clubs but hoping for a beach or trail that is secluded enough for nudity. I live by a forest preserve but seems to be active and most likely get in troublereported for nudity

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist areas in IL?

Hey Illinois here! Can you let me know the clubs. Im interested!

This post was edited

There is a couple clubs in IL. The only one I have been too is woodlot retreat but its a naturist retreat so its primitive.

This post was edited

Definitely try Blue Lake. Their volleyball is serious and very intense on Labor and Mem days. They won national champions many yrs ago. They are also big enough to walk and bike around the resort.

This post was edited

Do a Google search.

This post was edited

Near-ish to you real nudist place is Sun Ray Hills just south of Burlington Wisconsin - tons of acerage and lots of trails to walk. Otherwise there is Ponderosa and Sun Aura in Roselawn Indiana.
Un-official there is the Illinois State Beach Park and there is a long discussion about there in one of the Chicago group pages.

This post was edited

There's a nudist mens group on meetup.com that holds bowling nights. It's gay/bi/accepting and well organized. There is also a young men's naturist group and several naked yoga groups also on meetup. Good luck.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe