How many men on this site are restoring their foreskin??

After doing my research on restoring foreskin and learning about in main function covering the glans!! I started my journey to recover what was taken from me as an infant!! Is there any men out there that feel the same??

This topic was edited
RE:How many men on this site are restoring their foreskin??

funny enough, when i saw what foreskin looked like, it seemed as though it's supposed to be there; and could be playful to the partner? Who knows if it offers extra sensation? If anyone knows, describe your experience.
My friend, with all the advances in science, i 'm sure it can be done. I wish you well during post op recovery.

This post was edited

So, you're circumsized. so what? You should be happy; it looks better, is healthier and if you ever decide to become a Jew or a Muslim, you are already ahead of the game. All this discussion of restoring the foreskin is a total waste of time. Surely, there are more important things to worry about.

This post was edited

So, you're circumsized. so what? You should be happy; it looks better, is healthier and if you ever decide to become a Jew or a Muslim, you are already ahead of the game. All this discussion of restoring the foreskin is a total waste of time. Surely, there are more important things to worry about.

This post was edited

Sure, aesthetics are subjective, but it's a fact that circumcision causes a loss of sexual sensation. As someone who has made significant gains in restoring, and has seen a huge increase in sensitivity that I didn't even know I was missing, I'd encourage anyone who's the least bit interested to try it. It's not an all or nothing endeavor, any gains are a permanent improvement, and I've never heard any restorer express regret.

This post was edited

well i was circumcised at 14 days old, i love the look and the feel, being circumcised is a lot less common here in the uk than in the states in Europe its even rarer .Ive had 2 or 3 friends who have had to be circumcised as adult and they akk say they much prefer it.
Good luck with your restoration me i;am just so happy my mother had me circumcised

This post was edited

I was not circumcised as a child and chose to be as an adult.
For me it's great being circumcised, I like the look, easy to keep clean.
Less chance of a penal yeast infection an less chances of giving one and less urinary track infection in your women.
Argue what you want, that is what I experienced.
Sensation wise, yes it is less sensation being circumcised and more sensation with a foreskin intact.
That said, I do not regret have the procedure and only wish I had - had it removed years earlier.

This post was edited

I have been restoring my foreskin through stretching over several years and still have a ways to go. I enjoy the increased sensation and sex is definitely better without lube. As someone else put it, the foreskin is not the wrapper, it's the candy.

Another reason I am doing in ethnic/cultural. My parents immigrated from Sweden where circumcision is uncommon. They had me cut so I'd blend in, and in that way made a good choice since I don't recall ever seeing an uncut boy growing up. Now I claim a manhood that's greater than the US waspy suburb I grew up which felt emasculating in many ways. After living in Sweden for several years, I am selective in choosing my ethos. A Viking penis over a Ward Cleaver one for me, please.

This post was edited

A Viking penis over a Ward Cleaver one for me, please.may be my favourite sentence of the day.

This post was edited

I was cut at birth and found that as I became an adult, the skin was very tight when I had an erection. I started the stretching several years ago, attained enough loose skin to make it more comfortable and to partially cover the glans when I was soft. Never took it any further but very happy with the results.

This post was edited

Same story for me. I outgrew my circumcision such that erections became tight & even painful. I used a DTR on & off to restore & gained enough skin for comfortable erections. The difference in function I found unimaginable; as a cut guy it was a fine ram rod. But now with only a partial restoration, the motion of the shaft skin, the added sensations of my skin playing with the edge of the glans & the additional movements 'stuff going on' for a female partner. It's just better in all ways for me. (and erections don't cause me pain!)
There are benefits both ways, but I just don't see the point to proactively circumcise. We don't proactively remove appendix or tonsils which are more likely to cause medical issues some day,
To the posters who reference a surgery - restoration is not a surgery, it is an exercise done to cause skin growth.
To the original post - I am, on & off. I have achieved enough, but would like to see it to completion, but don't have the motive I once did.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy