Playlalinda Beach, FL

Hey all, so I'm thinking of hitting a nude beach very soon and the closest one to me is Playlalinda.

I'd like to hear from people who have visited this beach or are very frequent and I want to know how the general vibe is there and if people are friendly and that there won't be problems. I have never visited a nude beach before and this would be my first time, so I'd like to go knowing what to do and/or expect. I won't ask what proper nude beach etiquette is as I believe it is common sense.

Thank you in advanced.

This topic was edited
RE:Playlalinda Beach, FL

It's been several years since I've been to Playalinda, but I visited it frequently when I lived in the area. I think you'll like it. It is filled with "true nudists". Some fair warning: it is pretty remote and there are no facilities. So bring plenty of drinks & snacks with you.

This post was edited
RE:Playlalinda Beach, FL

I concur with what the other person said. It is a great beach, but kind of secluded. If you don't get there early you may not get a parking place close. I always took my bicycle so that I could get there from a more distant parking area. There are a number of parking areas, but the closest one has very limited parking.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe