Old/Young

Hi everyone! I'm 18 and always would rather be around older men then guys my age is that wrong, am I the only one? Also if anyone would like to talk sometime I'm very friendly! Just message me your Skype or other ways to reach You!

This topic was edited
RE:Old/Young

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It could be for many reasons. Lots of societies honor their older members. There could be the desire for a father/older brother figure. You could just be more mature than your counterparts and don't want to be around their foolishness. Can't leave out a mentorship role. I think there can be a lot of reasons for relationships with older people.

This post was edited

why should it be wrong? you re not the only one :) the only important thing is to do what make you feel good :) judgements from others are interestless. feel free to msg n talk

This post was edited

Hello every one, I am at the point in my life that I Know I am Bi and will tell anyone about being that way if they want to know it is ok. I think for all of us that it is ok we are that way Bi or Gay !

This post was edited

Not at all. I was the same way at your age and some friends gave me a hard time about it, but I just needed that maturity and friendliness. It also helped me feel more masculine, comfortable with myself, etc. The men I met and hung out with were always respectful of boundaries and up front about intent, which I really appreciated. I still enjoy hanging with older guys, but appreciate getting naked and social with younger guys too. Gay/bi men need some intergenerational support now and again.

This post was edited

It is not a problem. I go on a web site that us just 18 plus up hooking up with daddies as old as in there 90s. BTW my Skype is ricksegers31522.

This post was edited

Not wrong at all. I've learned in the past few years that younger men being attracted to and comfortable with older men, sometimes much older men, is not unusual at all. I've been pleasantly surprised by the handsome, mature and fun young men who've reached out to me here. I also have a friend in his 30's who is exclusively attracted to men in their 60's. Always has been.

Be yourself, lean into who you are and what you're drawn to. Of course, stay nude as often as possible. - Scott

This post was edited

thecytoman is my Skype for anyone wanting to Skype chat. :)

This post was edited

HI IM NIGEL , BISEXUAL--NATURIST--HOME NUDIST--BI,PHOTOGRAPHER 63 5FT-10IN, 16ST, 6" 6" SHAVEN........
LET'S HAVE NUDE CHAT ON SKYPE, MY ID. NIGEL BUSH. NIGEL Bi, XXX

This post was edited

When I was your age, I also found that I related better to older men rather than the guys my age, they just helped me so much in learning to accept myself, listen to my concerns, and gave me reassurance without attitude and judgement. My friends used to laugh at me because I liked older men but I stayed true to myself.

This post was edited
RE:Old/Young - Green Bay WI

I also like to company of older men so I can relate. You are free to chat with me if you like. My name is Neil and I hope you are having a very nice holiday season

This post was edited