Comments about slow site speeds not allowed.

There was a discussion about the site running at slow speed which has been removed about 1/2 an hour ago. This must show there is a problem which the site owners don't want to know about.

This topic was edited
RE:Comments about slow site speeds not allowed.

It's obvious the owners are embarrassed with not being able to fix the problem.

This post was edited

when will the message get thru to FIX something not ignore your base? takin g down comments that do not flatter you only makes things worse not better.

This post was edited

A simple post from Admin/Owners that they are aware and are working on it, goes a long, long way. I find it difficult to understand why some take on these commitments and then don't follow through with what it takes to run a site. Simple communication is part of that responsibility.

I'm on several sites and at least 1/2 of them, the owners/Admin will post a message that states that the site will be down/slow for periodic maintenance and give us some window of time. Not sure why that doesn't happen here.

This post was edited

I was replying to one of the replies when I clicked on Save Changes saying the topic doesn't exist or wording to that affect.

This post was edited

There are a lot of words that could be used to describe the behaviour mentioned in this thread, the cleaner ones have mostly been used, repeatedly, in threads asking for communication about the downsides of using TN. Apart from a period around what was sometimes called the 'upgrade' last year its hard to recall any informative communication from the owners.

PR and customer relations guidance tends to recommend a very different path to that taken by the owners here, advice given for very good reasons. The long term outcomes are signaled by the big drop in usage on this site, we don't need to look further than our feeds to see a significant drop in activities by friends and in groups we belong to.

This post was edited

I was having a problem posting in the forum. TT1 or TT2 fixed it.

This post was edited

I've noticed in a lot of groups there are postings from a year or longer with no recent activities. This is somewhat distressing because that could be a result of increasing disinterest in the site.

This most likely hasn't been helped by the all the extra clicks needed to check what has happened in the groups you are on, as the old site it took two clicks to go from one group to the next one which has been updated and, now it takes six clicks to do the same.

This post was edited