INCREDIBLE insult

In the spirit of friendship, I sent a friend request to a certain individual on this site. Instead of just hitting the reject button, this person sent me an insulting message about the size of a particular body part...and I'm sure they weren't referring to my height or stomach.

As stated in numerous posts, I had an aggressive form of prostate cancer. I went through radical surgery, hormone therapy, and radiation. Thankfully, I'm cancer free, but the side affect resulted in the considerable reduction in size of these affected body parts.

Comments such as these are inappropriate and uncalled for...especially on a site promoting a nudist lifestyle enjoyed by the majority of members here...where all are welcome regardless of shapes or sizes.

If these individuals want to act in this manner, they need to leave and take it to a different site.

This topic was edited
RE:INCREDIBLE insult

That is not incredible ....that is UNTHINKABLE! I feel your pain as although I don't publicize it much I too am a survivor of the same disease. My wound are just harder to find so I feel really badly for you. We are supposed to accept all for the beauty inside and not judge ANYONE for physical appearances. If the person that made that comment is at all decent they should make a public apology to you in the forum . People on here can be strange. I had one couple block me for sending them a message...."Hi!....how are you? I hope you have a great day." I blocked them right back....friends like that I don't need. There are a few good souls on here though so please don't give up on them. I'm always willing to chat if you would like. Here's wishing you a great day and a better tomorrow.

This post was edited

I too am a prostate cancer survivor and while I did not have surgery, the radiation therapy pretty much destroyed my ability to fully ejaculate and what little there is, is very thin and my orgasmic enjoyment has been significantly diminished. I pray that the size queen that insulted you never has to suffer what we have gone through. I support you.

This post was edited

Mates
Whilst difficult to not be annoyed by offensive comments in such regards

Just remember that your are the genuine person
And the filth can just be washed down the drain

Try as best you can to ignore the idiot

This post was edited

You have my sympathies, and I agree with most of what has been said here, particularly 1toughchick who said - "Sadly you're gonna find idiots wherever you go. I'd just report them, block them and move on." That's what I do when I receive those sorts of comments. Cheer up and try not to take it personally. They are the idiots, not you. :-))

This post was edited

MatesWhilst difficult to not be annoyed by offensive comments in such regardsJust remember that your are the genuine personAnd the filth can just be washed down the drainTry as best you can to ignore the idiot

Well said. People who feel it necessary to be rude and insulting are the ones with the problem. Comments hurt, but you are a survivor. That's the important thing. Being a nudist is, for me, about enjoying the freedom of the naked body - we are all beautiful. Size doesn't matter. Being a decent, compassionate person does.

This post was edited

Just ignore the morons, and try not to let it get to you. They are the ones with a problem, not you.

This post was edited

I pray that the size queen that insulted you never has to suffer what we have gone through. I support you.Has "size queen" entered the general vocabulary? All to the good - it names size preoccupation as the sexual fetish it is.

This post was edited

It has now

This post was edited

I recently had a very negative and insulting rebuke to one of my posts from a certain "gentleman" who tends to post in all caps. He accused me of being fake and making up my stories.

I thought about trolling him back...but what would that do except make the forum more toxic?

So I say "Bah!" Let the trolls be trolls and just put them on "ignore."

This post was edited

Yes.. just ignore them.. Stay on the positive vibes

This post was edited