RE:INCREDIBLE insult

I recently had a very negative and insulting rebuke to one of my posts from a certain "gentleman" who tends to post in all caps. He accused me of being fake and making up my stories.I thought about trolling him back...but what would that do except make the forum more toxic?So I say "Bah!" Let the trolls be trolls and just put them on "ignore."

Yup, know who it is you speak of... and he's no gentleman. There are a couple more that are similar that I've dealt with and after the first few times, I put them on ignore and blocked and just don't respond to anything they type. It works for most people here. They've done the same with these people and they seem to go away and not respond as often when the rest ignore them and their posts.

This post was edited
It is one of the great mysteries of life . . .

I have oft pondered the unknowable's of our existence.
One question has always bothered me.
And that is, "Why are there more horse's asses than are horses?"
As Yul Brynner mulled in the King and I, "It is a puzzlement!"

This post was edited
RE:It is one of the great mysteries of life . . .

Only if politicians are included are there more horses asses than horses. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

Only if politicians are included are there more horses asses than horses. Just my opinion.

Considering it is you and your fellow voters that elect politicians, you must not think too much of your fellow Americans.

This post was edited

Surely sombody told already, but ignore this stupid dumbass. World is full of those, just trash them. They,re just a piece of rotten meat. Ni caso.-

This post was edited

That's it, let it out, don't ponder over it and forget the moron.

This post was edited
RE:INCREDIBLE insult

It is never good to hear people acting that way. If they are only interested in the size somebody has should not be on here at all. We are here because we are not ashamed of of body and all enjoy being nudist. But in a way its a good thing as know you now there the wrong type of people for you. keep your chin up and enjoy the lifestyle.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe