Truely the light is sweet...

Its getting dark fast here in North east USA. I was driving home from work and watching the sun go down it was 43 but the sun was warm in my car.
I said to myself its now or never... It was only getting colder and the sun smaller. I had seen this spot along the Delaware river before and thought now is the time to explore. I pulled the car over it was 38 and definitely time to start running. Took a couple of pictures for you all and noticed It was cold a nice little trail along the river nobody fishing and nobody bothering me but mr cold. i left my clothes in a pile by the rivers edge and figured i would return to them run down to the bait house and back. I didnt think about the big boats traveling up and down the river, my mind was on the cold and not the wake they make. I ran to the bait house and turned around noticed the little waves washing to shore as a big frieghter boat went by as i was running... Looking along the shore i watched my clothes get baptized. Oh this will be fun. I now have to grab these wet clothes run to my car drive home naked and run to my front door naked as everyone is coming home from work .
Lesson learned? The light is sweet... But sometimes the darkness is sweeter. I got home pulled in my driveway no lights on nobody out grabed my wet clothes walked naked to my front door like i was the only one on this planet opened my front door taking all the time in the world and laughed to myself i was warm threw my clothes on the floor turned around and walked back to the car naked got all my stuff out walked back in the house... Do i go back out or stay in?

This topic was edited
No replies yet.