Vera Playa Advice

I am interested in going to Vera Playa, having had great reviews from members in the Chat Room today. Would anyone be able recommend an apartment suitable for a man travelling by himself? Preferably as close to the beach as possible.

This topic was edited
RE:Vera Playa Advice

when are you going? I'm there in may, June and July. Happy to meet up.

This post was edited

We have been to Vera a few times and if you are travelling alone then the Club hotel is the best place to go. There are a number of privately owned apartments you can rent along the edge of the sea front but they tend to be 3 bedroom apartments with their own private gardens and more suited to a family. Hence would be expensive for a single to rent and you would not get to meet anyone unless you went to the communal pool. At the hotel they arrange a number of activities to get involved in such as ping pong, water volley ball etc you don't have to worry about the language barrier as there are so many nationalities it doesn't matter, you will know by their tone when they miss the ball lol.

M&A

This post was edited

Hi EnglishJohn
When are you there in May as just booked hotel from May 20th if fancy a drink.
Thanks Phil

This post was edited

Hi EnglishJohn
When are you there in May as just booked hotel from May 20th if fancy a drink.
Thanks Phil

This post was edited

I'm there from May 1st until end of July. It would be great to meet up and have a chat over a drink or two.

This post was edited

Casa Andra Fully Naturist (1 bed) Apartment in Vera Playa | Naturist BnB https://sumo.ly/5jJh

This post was edited

be in vera playa for first time 7th of june stay vera playa hotel was wondering best place for single person was to meet others

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe