Naturism, Being Transgender, and Fetishism

Possible Trigger Warning:
So Over the last Couple Days, I've had to block several individuals for asking some rather bold and grotesque questions as it pertains to the trangsender body. I'm what you call pre-op transgender woman. I still have all of my biological parts, but currently on hormone replacement therapy as I have began the transition from male to female. I had to block and individual for asking why are transwomen so cute and then they asked about why (stereotypically) transwoman are well endowed (I tried to clean it up a bit). This being a naturist site, I felt and thought individuals on this site would be a tad bit more educated on what being transgender is and is not and how and how not to approach a transgender person. Ugh this is just disrespectful and somewhat triggering for a person that faces stigma and what not for simply being who they are. Why is it that we have fellow naturists that seem to fetishize certain groups of people within the naturist community? What can we do to fight against fetishism?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturism, Being Transgender, and Fetishism

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.

For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!

Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.

Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

This post was edited

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

seems you and I are the only ones on here for the past 7 hours

This post was edited

I dont think it is a fetish issue, or even in fact a naturist issue. It is just unacceptable behaviour plain and simple. Whether a naturist or not, nomatter what your own sexuality or gender or those of the other person, you should treat people with respect and decency.
It is perfectly possible to have fetishes and know how, when and where to indulge/express your interests.

This post was edited

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

Thank you so much. I've been a naturist since I was 14 and I've been transitioning and public about it for a few years. The disrespect and fetishism from all directions is crazy. I have to remind people what naturism is and is not about as well transgender life is complex and must be celebrated. THank you for the respect and celebration. We need more people like you.

This post was edited

i am just curious about you and your choice. Bravo for being true to yourself.

This post was edited

hello...i am Trixie..a pre-op transgender woman...i too get discouraged by the ignorance society has about US...and i have found that here.
i was surprised at naturist/nudist who conden us..like nudism is not? condemned??....i get so many who are ignorant about us...nudism is not
supposed to be a sexual topic here..i would enjoy hearing fro others of us.

This post was edited

I agree. I feel that Trans people are under represented

This post was edited

Interesting post;First; the concept that 'naturists' are different from other people is naive, they are simply humans who wear less or like to see others who do. know many who i would not let anywhere never my family.

No. Just no. If you like to see others nude, you're a voyeur. Don't confuse that with nudist or naturist. Call it what it is.

This post was edited