Naturism, Being Transgender, and Fetishism

Possible Trigger Warning:
So Over the last Couple Days, I've had to block several individuals for asking some rather bold and grotesque questions as it pertains to the trangsender body. I'm what you call pre-op transgender woman. I still have all of my biological parts, but currently on hormone replacement therapy as I have began the transition from male to female. I had to block and individual for asking why are transwomen so cute and then they asked about why (stereotypically) transwoman are well endowed (I tried to clean it up a bit). This being a naturist site, I felt and thought individuals on this site would be a tad bit more educated on what being transgender is and is not and how and how not to approach a transgender person. Ugh this is just disrespectful and somewhat triggering for a person that faces stigma and what not for simply being who they are. Why is it that we have fellow naturists that seem to fetishize certain groups of people within the naturist community? What can we do to fight against fetishism?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturism, Being Transgender, and Fetishism

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.

For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!

Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.

Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

This post was edited

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

seems you and I are the only ones on here for the past 7 hours

This post was edited

Interesting post;
First; the concept that 'naturists' are different from other people is naive, they are simply humans who wear less or like to see others who do. know many who i would not let anywhere never my family.
second; the body is fascinating, diversity adds spice and spice can easily become erotic so anything different from the mainstream is going to attract attention, that can be as simple as having long hair, a vagina, or whatever.
third; if we have something we do not want others to show an interest in we simply have the choice not to tell anyone about it, putting it on your profile makes it public. Once it is public we can chose how and who we interact with but have to accept it is public and not in our control who takes an interest in it or what they attempt to do with that interest.
fourth; until we have a nude society where anyone can be seen or see without guilt, fear, persecution moral judgement etc none of these things are going to change. And even in the naturist world that is far from close to being a scenario, so expecting it in the real world is silly.

Fetish behaviour has a huge number of causes and it would be very hard to find a way to prevent it. What we can do is be totally open and be a part of making the change in society that is so desperately needed. It doesn't matter what anyone is, if someone has a interest they will ask questions, the only thing that is in our power to do something about is how we respond to that. Like most things, education only comes from open honest exchange, so maybe you are in a great position to educate, naturism is desperately in need of people who are willing to be open. Just a thought why not do some articles on here about what you go through? and post pictures on your profile, this is a naturist site and it is supposed to be about body acceptance issues. Either way, just remember some of us are body positive people not just get your balls out school boy dare thrill seekers, some of us have come here because we actually get it.

This post was edited

I dont think it is a fetish issue, or even in fact a naturist issue. It is just unacceptable behaviour plain and simple. Whether a naturist or not, nomatter what your own sexuality or gender or those of the other person, you should treat people with respect and decency.
It is perfectly possible to have fetishes and know how, when and where to indulge/express your interests.

This post was edited

I think any of us whove been on this or other naturist sites have come across unacceptable comments or behavior. Please dont associate those ugly attitudes with naturism.For me, naturism is not about genitals etc - its about humanity at its best where we dont just reveal our bodies and our uniqueness and diversity - we openly celebrate them!Im just filled with respect for all people who reveal their true selves without shame - and a transgender naturist on their journey is someone whose courage and authenticity is SO wonderful.Best wishes on your journey and please know how much you are respected and cherished by the vast majority of us naturists.

Thank you so much. I've been a naturist since I was 14 and I've been transitioning and public about it for a few years. The disrespect and fetishism from all directions is crazy. I have to remind people what naturism is and is not about as well transgender life is complex and must be celebrated. THank you for the respect and celebration. We need more people like you.

This post was edited

i am just curious about you and your choice. Bravo for being true to yourself.

This post was edited

hello...i am Trixie..a pre-op transgender woman...i too get discouraged by the ignorance society has about US...and i have found that here.
i was surprised at naturist/nudist who conden us..like nudism is not? condemned??....i get so many who are ignorant about us...nudism is not
supposed to be a sexual topic here..i would enjoy hearing fro others of us.

This post was edited

I agree. I feel that Trans people are under represented

This post was edited

Interesting post;First; the concept that 'naturists' are different from other people is naive, they are simply humans who wear less or like to see others who do. know many who i would not let anywhere never my family.

No. Just no. If you like to see others nude, you're a voyeur. Don't confuse that with nudist or naturist. Call it what it is.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe