RE:is it legal to drive in the nude?

Since i am driving one of those high profile vehicles. And have a bunk to slip into when stopped. I can drive nude constantly. I just have something handy to lay on my lap when going through scales or whatever situation. Maybe sitting at a light with another high profile vehicle on the right. Even if they do happen to glance in it would look like i have shorts on at least. If i were to get stopped on the road, i can slip into the bunk and slip something on easily before needing to communicate with officer. But its winter and the cold is seeping in when its cold out. So im not running nude all the time. And when im doing frequent pickups and deliveries its not convenient to get dressed every time i get out. So i stay dressed.

This post was edited

sounds like fun

This post was edited

I reckon its uncomfortale driving nude,i did a 1000 klm trip up in north australia,inland and along beaches,and i definetily wouldnt do it nude again,the sheepwool covers made me itch,and you cant slide out of your seat comfotably when you come to a nice place and want to get out,the sweat makes you stick lol...Not for me i,m afraid haha

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe