RE:What Model Toyota does everyone Drive?

I drive a 2013 Tacoma access cab. I also have a 1994 Corolla, but it has been parked for a few years as I need to do some work on it. But since I have two trucks and two motorcycles, it has not been a priority to fix it.

This post was edited

I've grown up in Toyota's. My Mom was the office manager at a mixed auto line dealership and I used to get to get in and enjoy the Toyotas. The car that I really remember from that time is the Celica that had all the diaginostic light in the center of the roof, between the drivers and passengers seat. First Toyota I owned was a 1988 Toyota Camary DX -385,000 miles and driven until I purchaed a new 2004 Matrix ,drove that until I purchased my current car- 2015 Rav 4 XLE AWD. They have all been my favorites of the time, and because of the unique and quality features they have and have, Plan on staying with them , just wish the would come out with a convertible

This post was edited

We have a 2005 Sienna LE and a 95 taco! Sienna has over 400,000 miles on it and the tacoma is around 200k.

This post was edited

First was 1978 Celica. Kept it 22 years second was a T-100. Ugly as hell but dependable. Kept it 29 years or so. 2002 bought a new Tundra. Current mileage 300 K. Love it! V8, runs like a sewing machine!

This post was edited

Rav 4 here. First Toyota and really enjoy it

This post was edited

I have a 2015 Yaris 4 dr hatchback. Perfect size for me.

This post was edited

I have a 2015 Rav 4. But for that I had a Camry LEX which I really liked. Can't beat the heated seats in the winter.
T

This post was edited

I drive a 2020 Land Cruiser before that I had three RAV4s over seventeen years

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy