RE:Resorts - to swing or not?

One thing to remember when requesting info on particular types of resorts or clubs ... it's always best to be a bit more specific as to the area or region you're looking at visiting. Many here have never visited a resort or club but some others have intimate knowledge of many clubs and resorts and can give you first hand insight, knowledge and experiences, more so than their particular website.

We have been fortunate to visit many clubs and resorts and it's one of my pet peeves when traveling ... I always need to visit and see a nudist venue for myself so I can not only say I've actually visited but can speak honestly about the place and not just regurgitate what I've read from someone else. At times, I will share experiences by close nudist friends that have the same tastes and expectations when visiting nudist venues and I'll share those but mostly like 1st hand experience advice.

This post was edited

i just read your other post about using the word "lifestyle " good reading because i have always used the word and never thought much about it

This post was edited

Whats r or r's? I must lead a sheltered life :)

This post was edited

Go to AANR.com all resorts are listed there that are affiliated with AANR.

This post was edited

If you dont mind the drive time try Desert Sun in Palm Springs, CA. Theyre not AANR, but the facility is great, the management is good and the guests are friendly. Visited twice last fall and cant wait to go again and were in The Carolinas.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe