Resorts - to swing or not?

Hi all,

I'm a newbie and wanting to take a resort nakation.

From this TN website, I gather that there are some resorts who cater to swingers and others who are family oriented. We are not interested in swinging with other couples.

Can anyone tell me which US resorts are for swingers, so I can avoid them?

thx

This topic was edited
RE:Resorts - to swing or not?

Just google family friendly resorts . They disapprove of any sexual conduct in public.

This post was edited

Easy, AANR resorts are not swinger friendly so just read their rules and who they are affiliated with. Even the swinger friendly resorts usually have nudist weekends or events when you shouldn't be offended.

This post was edited

Hi all,I'm a newbie and wanting to take a resort nakation.From this TN website, I gather that there are some resorts who cater to swingers and others who are family oriented. We are not interested in swinging with other couples.Can anyone tell me which US resorts are for swingers, so I can avoid them?thx

Where are you looking to visit ... CA, FL, AZ ... give us a clue! ;-)

This post was edited

Thank you for posts 2-4 and for a couple of good suggestions.

I am putting together a comprehensive spreadsheet of all known nudist spots in the US. ( I do have OCD tendencies.)
Therefore, I have no specific locale in mind. Since I am in Washington, I'm starting closest to home.

If someone has already done this, let me know of the source. I don't need to reinvent the wheel, etc., etc. If anyone would like to help me, that would be very much appreciated.

This post was edited

GOOGLE just two words --- swing resorts
You will get 10,900,000 responses in 30 seconds.

Google knows all

This post was edited

The Naturist Society website can give you list of family friendly resorts

This post was edited

thank you post #7. I found the naturist society and their list of affiliates. It is a very good list and much more user friendly than AANR or TN.
I don't think I am going to need to create my own spreadsheet after all. https://www.naturist.com/

This post was edited

right on Thomas.
I googled "family oriented nudist". got about 153,000 hits in .52 sec.
just for giggles, I googled again, for "nude swinger resorts" and got about 249,000 in .38 sec.
i'm going to be up all night. . . . Not!

This post was edited

thank you post #7. I found the naturalist society and their list of affiliates. It is a very good list and much more user friendly than AANR or TN.I don't think I am going to need to create my own spreadsheet after all.

Hate to be a stickler but it's Naturist Society not naturalist. A Naturalist is
naturalist
[naCH()rlst]

NOUN
an expert in or student of natural history.
synonyms: natural historian, life scientist, wildlife expert, biologist, botanist [more]

naturist
[nCHrst]

NOUN
a person who goes naked in designated areas; a nudist.

It's not just you. There are many here that mix up the two words or do it intentionally, because being nude is "natural" but it's best to use the correct word for what our lifestyle is about. Naturists/Nudists love nature but aren't necessarily "naturalists."

I guess I'm more sensitive to this issue because "swingers/sex partner swappers" have hijacked the word "lifestyle" and added "r or r's" to hide their true focus on their particular "lifestyle." It bugs me because some get riled when anyone uses the word "lifestyle" with nudist or naturist, as in Nudist/Naturist Lifestyle, because "lifestyle" is now become synonymous with "swinging/wife swapping."

This post was edited

right you are andy, I did not spell it correctly. https://www.naturist.com/

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile