New year's resolutions

So as naturists what is on the to do list for everyone?

Mine is not get any older - might fail that one
meet more people on the beach and chat - should be ok on that one
get a friend with a hot tub ready for next winters nude hibernation - might have to buy one instead (hot tub not friend)
get rid of my annoying white bum - no matter what i do it won't tan, obviously i spend far too much time sitting on the beach

I failed all of last year's resolutions so i think the final one will be to never make one again!

This topic was edited
RE:New year's resolutions

Mine is to visit more of the UK's Naturist sites. There are many I would like to visit in the warmer months. Looking forward to getting my camping gear out and enjoying the outdoors more. Getting a naked group hike on Dartmoor and meeting more interesting people.

I'll add that too. Find a friend with a Hot Tub.

This post was edited

Great resolutions!

This post was edited

My only resultion is to be nude more often which means travel more AND NOT MAKE RESOLUTIONS

This post was edited

I am going to try to go nude somewhere in every city I visit.

This post was edited

I am going to try to go nude somewhere in every city I visit.

I assume your hotel room doesn't count, Otherwise it would be too easy.

This post was edited

Im coming up with several. First one is not get any older, while thats theoretically impossible, I do have some valid ideas on it to pursue. Which leads to the following plans.

Next first one is to quit trying to make money with a truck. Plans in place to succeed on that one.

Then im going to pursue two plans of action. Clear land and build a deer fence, set things up to grow good produce to eat and sell. That will be a lot of. nude work. And get my sawmill going. More nude work at times when i can tow it back in isolated place. When i have to run it in public at least i can work in light mesh shorts, next best thing to nude. Side plan will be to roast myself in the sun every chance i get until it gets too hot. Then moderate it as needed with shade and cool water. I love looking red brown like an indian. But for me that takes a whole lot of sun.

The hot tub idea is interesting. I traded for one last year. Hope to get a greenhouse built and put it in the middle. Heat it off the greenhouse heating system. Surround it with tropical fruit bearing shrubs and trees. Dragon fruit and kumquats hanging over it to eat while soaking naked on a cold winter day.

Now those are my real live plans which Im setting out to accomplish, afterall, what is there more profitable for personal health and blessing others than to do all the above? and then share it. Ideal lifestyle to regain and maintain health. Scare away disease, etc.

I have tried truck driving as a way to finance my plans, but thats not working very well, there's too many money pits out here. I need to return to sawmilling and growing produce, since i know those occupations quite well. And enjoy them. Well, the sawmilling not so much, but at least there arent the money pits i find out here on the road that can eliminate profits in the blink of an eye. Wish i hadnt got into it now.

This post was edited

doubt not getting older is going to work but if succeed please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

doubt not getting older is going to work but if succeed please let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought i had found the answer, no mirrors in the house, no photographs, no looking at my body in any way, no feedback from the 'we have better bodies than you dad' kids, but then i saw a girl getting out of the driving seat of car and thought wow she looks far too young to be able to drive. When we start to do these things we know we are getting old. Perhaps I should have just stuck with the no more chocolates traditional vow!

This post was edited

I thought i posted last night but its not here now, anyway i can try again. What Ive come across so far is interesting. Experience of a few people: one man lived to 132 and died of a trail riding accident (horse riding) (usa) Another man lived to 152 and died when his diet changed. (england) a 3rd man (china) lived to 256 and died of old age. Then there was a young man in australia who ran 100 miles per day for several days on end. And that on a 500 calory per day diet. Endless endurance. They all had one thing in common. Their diet. 100% raw vegan. It seems that once our body gets acclimated to it, it will do wonderful things for us. But theres a significant problem with food qualiy and lack of grown in nutrition to deal with. So the only solution is to study nutrient dense fertility and grow all my own food. Eat it fresh right from the plants. And there my goal of greenhouse production for eating and profit comes in. Nutrient dense/high brix produce can be so flavorful thats it's a very tasty and satisfying diet. All the junk we're used to comes to seem like just that. Junk. The plants are limited by whats in the soil for them to use. Give them what thay need and they will grow crazy with flavor and productivity. Of course our nude style can factor in too. Sun exposure is part of the plan, but only a small part. Diet is the main factor.

This post was edited

i thought i had found the answer, no mirrors in the house, no photographs, no looking at my body in any way, no feedback from the 'we have better bodies than you dad' kids, but then i saw a girl getting out of the driving seat of car and thought wow she looks far too young to be able to drive. When we start to do these things we know we are getting old. Perhaps I should have just stuck with the no more chocolates traditional vow!

Not only kids who look to young to drive, but doctors who look too young to practice, and your own child turning 40. Then there is looking back to having your own driver's license for more than 50 years and when you got it, a brand new car could be bought for less than $2,000. A candy bar was only a dime.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe