RE:New year's resolutions

To age gracefully, keep enjoying my body as it is and explore new places.

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.

Even better is to spend a full week with nothing more than maybe sun tan lotion on, at the most. Might want to give that some consideration, too.

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.Even better is to spend a full week with nothing more than maybe sun tan lotion on, at the most. Might want to give that some consideration, too.

Two problems with that.
1. My adult son lives with us and his son from a prior relationship and current girlfriend are here frequently, plus my wife has some friends who stop in occasionally.
2. Even if not for the privacy issues, i would be completely restricted to my house and back yard,

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.Even better is to spend a full week with nothing more than maybe sun tan lotion on, at the most. Might want to give that some consideration, too.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever gone a week or more without wearing any clothing at all?
If so, how and where did you do it?

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.Even better is to spend a full week with nothing more than maybe sun tan lotion on, at the most. Might want to give that some consideration, too.Just out of curiosity, have you ever gone a week or more without wearing any clothing at all?If so, how and where did you do it?

Yes I have several times. Try to exceed that each time I can, but have not always been successful at it. But I did start a thread you may want to check out concerning this topic. It is in the "General Discussion" part of the forum, titled "Longest Time Spent Nude" Here is a link to take you directly to it. https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

You can read about my experiences with this, as well as what others have posted, too. Feel free to add your own comment if you want to. My longest time to date so far has been NINE days.

This post was edited

To spend a full week this summer without wearing a shirt, and to wear shorts as rarely as possible.Even better is to spend a full week with nothing more than maybe sun tan lotion on, at the most. Might want to give that some consideration, too.Just out of curiosity, have you ever gone a week or more without wearing any clothing at all?If so, how and where did you do it?Yes I have several times. Try to exceed that each time I can, but have not always been successful at it. But I did start a thread you may want to check out concerning this topic. It is in the "General Discussion" part of the forum, titled "Longest Time Spent Nude" Here is a link to take you directly to it. https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/You can read about my experiences with this, as well as what others have posted, too. Feel free to add your own comment if you want to. My longest time to date so far has been NINE days.

Saw the thread and had commented on it. Didn't remember your name as being the starter and frequent participant until I checked back.
Once my son moves out, I can certainly get a longer time than I have so far.
Resort is probably the best way to get a week or more but that won't work for me because my wife is not comfortable among nude people other than me.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe