RE:What's your favourite part of your body?

And why?We love looking at ourselves so why not share how we look with each other? These groups don't have any pics so Show off your favourite part of yourself in a photo!Mine are my legs and butt xx What's yours?!

hard question to answer, but often the part someone else wants to see... since becoming a full time as much as possible nudist I like my body completely and without any preference for one part or another, but enjoy being nude openly and freely...

This post was edited

I think my whole body. With warts and all. Being naked is a celebration... If I take a selfie and look at it afterwards, I think , maybe I am not perfect but being naked feels so good. So maybe my brain is the best part of my body too. It certainly controls my sex drive. It keeps me from getting a hard on while I am naked between other people. It makes me see the beauty of other naked beings. It makes me appreciate nature and the connection of my naked body to the universe.

This post was edited

Mine is penis i guess

This post was edited

My penis and scrotum , especially when warm, relaxed, and hanging low - I am a grower BTW - Always thought I was pretty average size, but since practicing social nudity, I now believe the ladies through the years that told me I was big, (I thought they were just saying that to make me feel good) or a few said the biggest they ever had

This post was edited

My penis and scrotum also. I would love to have a woman tell me I am big. I feel that I am definitely average. But I deal with what I have.

This post was edited

My feet! I love showing them off and having them admired. Also love showing my anus, but I admire it less than I do my own feet.

This post was edited

That is easy, I like my ass which I think is pretty good for my age, but it has to be my long smooth Cock especially when erect or semi erect and with lots of Glans and Cock Rings on and covered in baby oil, glistening!

This post was edited

I'd say my legs :)

This post was edited

My favorite body part is my cock because it is pretty and brings me great pleasure.

This post was edited

I like my bum best & I've been complimented on it by lots of others too

This post was edited