Many new members!

This group is now the 8th biggest among the groups here at True Nudists! I want to welcome all members that have joined, so happy to see you all coming into the gay and bi male community. Many of you are also members in the anti-homophobic group. Appreciate that, but it's sad that a group like that should be needed!
I've stated in some posts here at TN: I can't accept people that judge all gay and/or bi men as the same (I see from time to time people stating "please no gay men"). It's as silly as saying "I don't like men called Peter" or "please no women from Belgium".
People are different due to their personality, not due to sexual preferences alone.
Hope you find some interesting posts here and some new friends among the group members!

This post was edited
RE: Many new members!

New 2010 member from Pennsylvania. Don't know what member number I am.

This post was edited
welcome

Hi this is such a big group, but no real activity, why?

This post was edited
RE: welcome

Hi this is such a big group, but no real activity, why?
Yeah, sometimes I wonder that too! Anyway, anyone here in the club can start a discussion at least. There are not many others functions at the site, TN is not fancy with technical solutions.
I should appreciate if it was easier to post photos in these group discussion messages. Then we could at least share som additional photos from nudist activites like outdoor arrangements and whatever.

This post was edited