RE:When was the last time you went Skinny Dipping?

Frustrated now because I have a ladies ice hockey match on sunday!

This post was edited

No worries, luvtobefree. If it's a ladies ice hockey match they definitely won't let you play so you can come after all, hehe.

This post was edited

Directions to the car park/ field where we'll meet are as follows -

Make your way to the Plough and Harrow pub, Monknash, CF71 7QQ. Drive past the front of the pub keeping the front on the right hand side of the car. Continue along the narrow country lane, passing the camp site on the right. The road bends to the left and then to the right. You then approach a farm house on the right hand side and just past this is the entrance to the car park / field on your left.

I'll be at the car park from 10-50am and will wait until 11-10am before heading for the beach - we can all walk down together to make sure we all reach the right part of the beach

Looking forward to seeing you although not looking forward to the cold water so much, lol

This post was edited

I wish! well not really LOL but it would have been nice to meet a few that i dont know, but as I am the coach then I have to be there! Will be with you in spirit! Perhaps we can share some chat and coffee another time soon.

This post was edited
SKINNY DIPPING FOR TOUGH GUYS! - SUNDAY 18TH FEBRUARY.

Wow, two days to go and what a beautiful day!

This post was edited