Nude model photo shoots

I have done nude model shoots. Who else has?
It gave me a sense of freedom and work i could do nude as well as doing something i liked to do.
I know do select photo shoots, so i choose all the fun ones

This topic was edited
RE:Nude model photo shoots

Hi Kim nude modelling sounds fun...I would like to do it one day. X

This post was edited

I would be happy to take you, I know some real good photographers and really fun as well!!!

This post was edited
A Topic after my own Heart!

Thanks for creating this topic - I would love to contribute to and exchange experiences with other nudist models (and their photographers if possible!)

Pamela

This post was edited
A Picture Paints a Thousand Words!

Corny heading, sorry!

I think this topic covers different aspects of nude photo shoots. When I saw it on the forum I first thought of my experiences as a purely amateur model in the photo club studio and other indoor locations, but then I thought of great sessions on various beaches which are much more of a nudist setting. Some of my favourite sessions have been in France. Here is a photo from one of the most memorable!

Pamela

This post was edited

Last year I had a long time fantasy come true when I posed for a female photographer--it was fun, erotic, and liberating. I enjoyed it so much that I've scheduled another shoot with her later this month. She specializes in male nudes and has published books on the subject as well as having her work exhibited in galleries around the country. Some of my photos made into on of her e-books--it is a thrill for me to be included in one of her works.

This post was edited
Interesting!

Interesting take on things, Cloudy, rather a reversal of the usual set-up.

I know I would love to hear more. I would be pretty sure that the female contributors to this topic would admit that posing for nude photo shoots makes them feel sexually aroused - that is certainly my reaction. Unless the photographer is a keen observer of the female body a model's arousal may not be very obvious, but where the roles are reversed the model's reaction is much harder to disguise.

I am hoping you will be able to enlighten me!

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:A Topic after my own Heart!

I would be happy to exchange experiences with you
In fact I was just in a photo shoot yesterday. I felt slightly aroused but just went on with the photo shoot. Then relaxed in my girlfriends hot tub, she has been curious about nude modeling and i am taking her to her first nude model shoot today.
She and I have been friends for years and meet at a nude beach.
I think she will like the nude modeling.
I used to do only modeling but got out of it and into a more secure job but i do continue to keep my number out for modeling company's. It feels nice to have nude photo taken and exhilarating depending on the place and location.

I am off to the model shoot, I will explain my experience when I get back home.

This post was edited
Will look out for your feedback

I would be happy to exchange experiences with youIn fact I was just in a photo shoot yesterday. I felt slightly aroused but just went on with the photo shoot. Then relaxed in my girlfriends hot tub, she has been curious about nude modeling and i am taking her to her first nude model shoot today.She and I have been friends for years and meet at a nude beach.I think she will like the nude modeling.I used to do only modeling but got out of it and into a more secure job but i do continue to keep my number out for modeling company's. It feels nice to have nude photo taken and exhilarating depending on the place and location.I am off to the model shoot, I will explain my experience when I get back home.

Sounds very interesting - where do the photos get published? I have always been an amateur model and I would love to hear what it is like to pose for professionals. I guess amateur sessions are relatively unstructured because it all depends on the interaction between model and photographer, but with professionals there is always a defined objective to be reached, a set of photos for publication or other use.

Not counting a few rather fumbling and juvenile sessions posing for boyfriends in his bedroom or mine, my first real experience of nude modelling was in the studio of the photographic club I had joined at the age of 13. I had been a regular model for portrait sessions, which were generally deadly boring, but I kept up with it for several years just waiting to look old enough to fulfill my longing to get all my clothes off and show off nude. It is a long story but eventually it happened just when I wasn't expecting it - nine or ten photographers got the surprise of their lives, and I spent a couple of hours hugely excited but worried stiff that I didn't know the rules and whether they would all be disgusted if they got a clear view of my vulva, or, worse still, my anus.

Can't wait to get your feedback.

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:Interesting!

Well, the session concluded with the photographer taking a series of photos of me masturbating and climaxing so, yes, I was aroused. After an hour and a half of posing in my birthday suit--as I mentioned, this had been a long time fantasy of mine and now it was becoming a reality--I was really hot and bothered. One aspect of the experience that really turned me on was the CFNM element, a reason I love massages. I should mention the photographer was very professional as well as totally clothed during the shoot; in addition to the fun/sensuous side of our time together, I really enjoyed talking to her and getting to know her--she is a bright, witty, and interesting woman. I wonder about things from her point of view; it was a thrilling new experience for me but business as usual for her: what does she think when photographing me and other nude men, does she experience sexual feelings? Maybe I'll have the courage to ask her next time we get together. Speaking of which, while I was totally nude from the beginning to end of the first shoot, both for the less explicit photos and the more overtly sexual ones, I want to be more creative this time, wearing and removing articles of clothing, using props, etc. Any suggestions? I'll let you know how things go.

This post was edited

I have recently started doing some nude modeling for an art class at the local community college. I was a bit nervous at first but found it to be very exciting and a bit sensuous. Some of the poses I was in, everything was exposed, and yes very sexy. I definitely want to do it again. I hope to get one of the better sketches to give to my husband for Valentines Day.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe