RE:Nude model photo shoots

Hi all. I have been a life model for 14yrs now. Work at art college, photo shoots and dvd work. Its great fun but was very nervous to start, i also posed pregnant upto my 38wks time. Give it a go, u will enjoy it, but it will take time. Ann x

I have never done dvd work. How did it feel to being videoed nude?
I do want kids some day, so would art modeling be the best way to go or stick with professionals? just looking for oipions
Are you still modeling?

This post was edited
RE:A Topic after my own Heart!

Thanks for creating this topic - I would love to contribute to and exchange experiences with other nudist models (and their photographers if possible!)Pamela

your very welcome, I am glad the males are being respectful to this post.

This post was edited

I have recently started doing some nude modeling for an art class at the local community college. I was a bit nervous at first but found it to be very exciting and a bit sensuous. Some of the poses I was in, everything was exposed, and yes very sexy. I definitely want to do it again. I hope to get one of the better sketches to give to my husband for Valentines Day.

That's so sweet of an idea to do for your husband!!
I hope you get a awesome sketch for him, He is a lucky man!!

This post was edited
RE:A Topic after my own Heart!

Thanks for creating this topic - I would love to contribute to and exchange experiences with other nudist models (and their photographers if possible!)Pamela

I am glad you like this topic, I cant wait to share experiences with you and others.

This post was edited

I am a male, a young 58 from Edinburgh, UK. Hey, don't judge me on any of these! I have done a few shoots as tog and as model. It seems more puritanical here in Scotland but I am able to take pics for anyone nearby. I have modelled and if anyone is interested in taking new pics for my profile, I am happy to discuss this.

This post was edited

I was a live art model today at a college for an advanced art class, I had a blast!
It was a ton of fun, but the first little bit I was nervous yet excited then after everything was set i was good to go. I even made a friend by helping a bully stop bullying her when I changed in the girls gym change room. I sure shocked the young teenage girls there. I revealed my self by instantly dropping my towel and they got to see a full mature adult body, Had alot of stares and big mouths, that's when i noticed one girl being bullied. I put a stop to that and then the girl invited me to her dorm room to talk. So I went with her and she asked alot of questions about modeling and nudism. To my amazement, she stripped down to her bikini and let me take a photo of her, she wants me to show it to some agencies to try and get her hired so she could be a part time model to help get through school. I am totally helping her out. She was a very nice girl!

This post was edited

What modeling do you find more fun? Live art modeling or just photo modeling?
With me doing this live nude art modeling, It has really boosted my confidence in being nude in public.

This post was edited
RE:Interesting!

Hi Pamela,

Just finished my shoot with the photographer I mentioned in my previous posts and I'm happy to report that this time was as fun, exciting, and erotic as the first. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the shots she got of me soaping up myself in the shower. I have posed for some local photographers in the past--I'm in the Phoenix area--and I've been in contact with one recently so it looks like I'll be doing another session soon.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe