RE:Tan lines

Something I have always wondered is why some men at nude venues have tan lines at the knees.I would think that people who like to be nude would wear the minimum when they have to wear something, so why wear athe long shorts that produced those tan lines?If I must wear something, and as a nudist, I would much rather wear those loose board shorts than a tight restrictive Speedo.

i will admit that I find speedos more restrictive since I stopped wearing underwear.
I do still wear them when i have to wear something in the water because I like the freedom of leg motion.
For shorts, I prefer mid-thigh to just above the knee in most situations.

This post was edited

Hello Kim, I am Victor from Australia. I have only recently retired, so am tanned all over now, constantly nude on this farm. But previous to retirement I had to work during daylight hours, for other companies, who did not permit nudity at work. So I turned white during those times, and did not have enough nude time to be rid of tan lines. My bum used to be so white I think it could be seen from outer space, haha! I now work rest and play nude, but have to be careful in the Australian sun.CheersVic

Hi Victoria, That all makes sense to me now. I am going for no tan lines. I just got offered a 1 year contract with my first ever professional modeling company.

This post was edited

I wish you every success, in a job which you are comfortable performing. So any of us are jealous. Fancy being paid to be yourself, happy and free spirited

This post was edited

Why do so many nudists have tan lines?
I would guess being a nudist that you wouldn't have tan lines since your nude all the time and tanning at the nude beaches or am I wrong?[/quote

Not all of us have the luxury of having a nude beach nearby to go to. The nearest to me is HUNDREDS of mile away, and the nearest nudist resort is about 170 miles, so not always convenient to be nude long enough in the sun to prevent tan lines.

This post was edited

I have and still get tan lines because I go biking, hiking, mow the lawn, swimming at non nudist parties and generally from being in the sun living daily life when I can't be nude.

This post was edited

It was actually warm enough in Central Texas to sit outside for a short time naked and enjoy the warm sunshine on my body. It's never too early to start on those tan lines.

This post was edited

yes see signs of spring did the same

This post was edited

During winter we might get a line on our necks from being outside in clothing and possibly ones on our arms and legs from wearing sorts and short sleeves in spring. They don't tend to be significant lines and don't last long once its warm enough for regular outdoor nudity. We're lucky to live near nude beaches and through them have made a circle of local nudist friends, so we're naked outside a lot. We haven't owned any swimwear since moving here, the nude beaches mean we don't need them and any beach holidays are nudist ones.

This post was edited

but many nudists arent nude all the time,i,m nude every day of the week,but the sun in summer here is very strong,and if you go to town wearing a tshirt and stay in theopen sun more than 20mins ,you usually get a darker arm where the t shirt was,i do anyway.Depends when the pic was taken i suppose

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe