New upcoming young Nudist from Idaho

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I go by Jake, and I'm relatively new to practicing the Nudist lifestyle and philosophy. I've studied and mulled it over for years, and I have been quietly following the LDS Skinny Dippers group for quite some time now. I see huge potential in this philosophy of a largely clothes free life, and I can understand the innumerable virtues in the Naturist/Nudist wisdom, so I've decided to fully embrace this way of life. I've been gradually easing into it, starting with my first nudist experience at Bare Mountain Retreat in Idaho 3 years back. I've been there twice, and it's been a truly amazing and spiritually liberating experience. I unfortunately wasn't able to attend last year due to a chaotic schedule. I'm hoping to visit more places and experience nature in the buff with kind, like minded folks more often this year. Due to a sudden life change, I'm currently looking for someone else to attend these places with me and maybe, to hopefully share this life together with.

I'm perfectly aware of the risks and drawbacks to this lifestyle, but I have come to realize that this is one of the things I truly want most in life, and I'm choosing to live the Nudist life the way I see fit. I'm very ethically minded when it comes to the Nudist philosophy, and my moral compass is straight and true when it comes to what I know is right and wrong so please don't take offense if I decline a notion or refuse to support or engage in an activity I don't agree with. My dream is to raise a pure family with a woman I care and love deeply about under the philosophical roof of Naturist/Nudist life. I'm also excited to share discussion and experiences with like minded people on this way of life. I consider myself intelligent and thoughtful so I hope I can contribute meaningfully to this community.

I moved recently to Idaho, and I'm currently living in an apartment in a nice neighborhood by the river in the Boise/Meridian area, and I'm hoping to meet like minded Nudist Idahoians as well as other nudists across the country. I'm currently working a full time job at a bank for the time being with my pastime being videogaming, reading, and writing among other things, most of which done nude during the hot summer months. I love nature, and I'm hoping to be more involved in nudist camping adventures this year. I'm still new to this so I'm hoping to meet more people and visit more places as a part of my new year's resolution this year.
Well with that said, I'm excited and looking forward to getting more involved, making new friends, and enjoying great experiences together. :)

This topic was edited
RE:New upcoming young Nudist from Idaho

I sent you a message, have you received it?

This post was edited

Hey NudeWolfJake and Welcome. I read your intro and liked your genuine approach to something new. You used the word lifestyle and, really, I wouldn't say being naked/nude is a lifestyle insomuch as you're just naturally nude so it's just life. That's the way you showed up here. :-)

I was curious about another phrase you used: pure family. What does that mean?

This post was edited

I can understand where your coming from, I have similar values, just a totally different situation in life. I live in TN USA, have tried or done a little or a lot of many different things. But my favorite is naturist gardening, (God's original design for us according to what Moses wrote in Genesis) So I'm aiming at going into that for a business back on my mountain side, so I can do it nearly full time. But in the mean time another couple weeks of truck driving is calling, and then maybe fill in the gaps with custom sawmilling, which I did off and on for 25 years already and kind of took a break from 4 years ago. Sold my sawmill, built another sawmill, sold it, and bought a 3rd one almost like the first one I had. Although I've never had a serious relationship with anyone, in time God may send me some woman compatible with what He's called me to do. But I've requested of Him that He do so only under special circumstances, so that I will know He's the one making the connection. I will not trust mans wisdom on anything that important.

This post was edited

Hello. I just saw your posting. I am a retired guy now living in Boise, just moving from Phoenix. I have been a nudist for sometime. If you would, I would be happy to go nude with you and have some good nude time together. Let me know. Email me at c1919thomas@yahoo.com and let me know. Thanks

This post was edited

Hello. I just saw your posting. I am a retired guy now living in Boise, just moving from Phoenix. I have been a nudist for sometime. If you would, I would be happy to go nude with you and have some good nude time together. Let me know. Email me at c1919thomas@yahoo.com and let me know. Thanks

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe