are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

we have a clothing optional hot spring near us and we used to go there quite often , then it seemed that more and more swingers were there and basically taking over the place . the management didn't seem to care as long as they were making money on attendance , the last time we were there the place was full of loud obnoxious drunks , and you could tell it was just a swap meet , we left and haven't been back since , does this happen at your favorite nude place ?

This topic was edited
RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

It has ... and we continue to see where these groups will visit in mass and not take over a place but pretty much take over the pool area or rec areas because nudists don't want to be around them so they vacate the areas and thus ... these groups have taken over.

Making money is at the forefront of the business end of clubs, resorts and any place that allows clothing optional use. I've heard it many times from owners and management of clothing optional resorts and clubs that nudists just don't spend the money that the swinger groups do. With rising costs of upkeep and improvements, these venues look for ways to make that money and many times, they look the other way when these groups come to visit and spend their money.

Nudists can be a frugal bunch. Not all nudists are but many are and many will opt for bring their own drinks and food to a resort as oppose to visiting the cafe's, restaurants and bars. The swingers tend to spend tons of money at these concessions and according to club and resort owners, that's where they make the most money. They are willing to look the other way to make ends meet. Not what I or my wife like but ... we don't own the business.

We're with you ... wish they'd find their own places to visit and stop infiltrating places where many of us go to just enjoy being nude without the sexual activities of these groups.

This post was edited

its so blatant here that swinger advertise on Craig's list for other swingers to meet them there

This post was edited

Reason number three of why we prefer beaches, if you're seen acting in a sexual manner, you'll be confronted, plus being a public beach, you can be arrested for lewd and lascivious. SO list anyone? Now that being said, we are fully aware that at beaches where the regulars don't enforce a sense of decency, public sex happens, and beaches get shut down, like Mazo Beach and a few others. There's a college age crowd frequenting the beach we mainly go to, and they generally behave wonderfully. They just want to chill, smoke some weed, and enjoy nature.

This post was edited

its so blatant here that swinger advertise on Craig's list for other swingers to meet them there

Craig's list was the death of one of our nude beaches. Between swingers, hook ups and blatant advertising for sex at that beach ... at times we'd get overrun by the activity that eventually closed the beach down.

I have it on very good authority that there's still life, good life, back at that beach and I'm hoping we can resume visiting once again. Still not tolerated but it seems the authorities are just ignoring the nudes nowadays.

This post was edited

Hi funcouple, if you are talking about Dakota formaly The Well, the wife and I have been there several times since discovering discovering the nudist lifestyle. We usually go on Wednesdays because we believe it to be less crowded although we did go once on a Saturday. There were a lot more people there than on Wednesday but not too bad. There were no swinger activity but there were what looked to be some fondling going on under water which is supposed to be against the rules and I had read that people have been kicked out for less.

Desert Reef up the road from Dakota is much more relaxing but it cost twice as much and they dont allow single men so you may want to try there if you havent. My favorite is Valley View. Orvis has a more comdemced property and is Very well landscaped but nudity is only allowed outside whereas at Valley View the whole property is clothing optional.

This post was edited

I know there were swingers that I played volleyball with at my former club, and they even ended up swapping wives permanently. Personally, I think knowing that put a damper on things, but since they were full time residents and i only had a full time membership, I kept my mouth shut, though as a Christian, everyone knew how I felt about it. The festivals were the worst, but I stayed away from the parties and all.

Don

This post was edited

Probably talking about the well. Dakota hot springs now. We have been going there since the early eighties. We think it has changed also. Last time we were there was a couple of years ago. We have not been back. We are from southern Colorado and would go there and valley view several times a year. We think all of Colorado has changed since we moved 20years ago....lol
T&K

This post was edited

So....for a Laugh.....We just needed to jump in, on this on going Topic of, the Fear of the dreaded Swingers. lol
We always find it so funny and so ironic , that these Swingers Topics are always being posted and supported by either really Old Guys ( Who are on here without their own Wives knowledge, or without any Female partner even in their lives ) or really Old Guys just Pretending to be Girls ( New Gal ), that have been members on this site, for as little as 2 weeks.
These "on going" Swingers posts, and these uncalled for... Fears of Swingers, are always being posted by the same kind of people, people that would not even be sexually appealing to themselves.
Like come on, Seriously????...... Do any of you really think, that any of you....have anything to be concerned about or worried about, when it comes to any Swinger ever approaching any of you?
These posts, always get the support of some Old GUY...."pretending" to be a "Bi" Female ( New Gal ).....and of course, we can always count on good OLD Andy ( who admitted to being an Voyeur, who Loves to Show Off his own wife, while having others look at her? And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! BUT....it sure sounds as if, Andy has some Swinger Fantasies going on there? lol ) to give his running and consistent Expert advice on anything and everything, that is posted on this site.
YAWN!
We have been going to Nude Beaches ( ever since we were in our early Teens ) and Nude / Clothing Resorts ever since our early 20s.....and we have "NEVER" "EVER" seen any kind of Sexual Activities going on any where.... at ANY...of the Resorts or Beaches, that we have ever been to.
Having said that, we are sure.....that there is lots of Naughty stuff going on "behind closed doors" once the sun goes down, but....what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas, as they say.
The owners of all the Resorts "DO NOT" allow any of the things that you Old "Guys" only Fantasize about... that are going on in your own "over active".... "Retired" minds.
You are absolutely right, about part of your post though, and that is that there are LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of Obnoxious DRUNKS, at every Resort that we have ever been to.....and it is the same OLD Retired NUDISTS, that are always the Problem at these Nude / Clothing Optional Resorts.
Andy used to go to the same Clothing Optional Resort, in Palm Springs... that we used to go to, ( for over 15 years, for us ) until it suddenly closed.....and over of the course of that 15 years....we "NEVER" "EVER" saw any kind of Sexual activities going on.....any where on the grounds or even around the pool or in the pool...over that 15 period, of going 3 times per year. The Wonderful and Strict owners .....would NEVER EVER Tolerate that kind of behaviour at their Resort ( which was like a second home, to all of us ) and it NEVER EVER did.
BUT......each and every Friday afternoon.....you could set your clock to it....(as you can at the New Resort that we now go to ) ......All the Nudist Alcoholics and DRUNKS start to check in.....for their weekend of being Naked and DRUNK in the Sun, as they all Drink their Faces Off, for 3 solid days.
So you are absolutely correct, about all the "LOUD" and "Obnoxious" DRUNKS that the Nude Resorts and the Nude Beaches attract, in the form of the Weekend Nudists.
We have seen this Act going on, at every resort that we have ever been to......These Older Retired NUDIST Couples......check in....Through out the day, on a Friday.....and they do not ever leave the Shallow end of the Pool.....until Sunday afternoon rolls around.
We will usually have to leave the Resort Friday morning , and head down to San Diego for Shopping on Friday morning and not come back until late Sunday night, just to make sure....that we do not have to be around all the Weekend Nudist / Alcoholics / DRUNKS that seem to come in, and "Take Over" the Resorts.
May be?......"THIS" is the Crowd that you are referring to.... as to being Swingers?
May be?.....That is why....we have "NEVER" "EVER" seen, any of this Highly "FEARED" Swinger action.....that you are talking about?
Since we do not Drink, or Smoke ( Anything ), and have never taken anything stronger than an Aspirin ( and that is on a very rare occasion ) in our entire lives.....The Weekend Nudists Party crowd, sounds as if....that is what you are referring to?
We do agree that they are definitely Obnoxious and LOUD!
But.....as far as your Swinging Fears go.....when it comes to your own Fantasies, of all of these Wild Orgies going on, in the Pools and on the Pool Decks????.....We Swear ....on a Stack of Bibles......in our 15 years of going to the same Gorgeous little Clothing Optional Resort in Palm Springs.....3 times per year over that 15 year period of time......We have seen......NOTHING, of what you are trying to sell here.
In your Defence.....May be?.....it all takes place on the weekends?
But having said that......we have Sucked It Up.....on the occasional weekend....and stayed at the Resort, and still......we have seen No Swingers.... Playing Openly.....or anything sexual taking place or going on.
But.....we have SEEN and HEARD........all the Older Nudists acting as if.....it was their very First "Drink" ever......as they Drank NON STOP....."All day long".....in the Cram PACKED Shallow end of the Pool.
If you are wanting to post a Topic that makes any sense at all......and that is actually True.....Why not Post a Topic.....on all of the Obnoxious DRUNKS and the Party Crowd....that NEVER EVER get out of the Pool to take a PEE!
These Nudist DRUNKS.......just sit there...or...they Bob around the Shallow end ....."all day long".....with their Drinks on a Floaty....and they NEVER EVER get out...to take a Pee???
Gee?........I wonder.....WHY....that is?
These Nudist Drunks are not only Obnoxious.......but...they are also Slobs and Pigs, to say the least!
Swingers taking over the Resorts? LOL
May be in your Dreams and in your Fantasies!
When was the last time, that any of you.....went to and stayed at an actual well run Nudist Resort?......a "Nice" Nude resort?......not some FREE DIVE or some "Cheap" Camp Ground / Trailer Park, or some "FREE" River Bank that allows Nude Sun Bathing......or some Clothing Optional FREE Hot Spring?....and which Nice Resort was it, that you saw this supposed "Take Over" at?
What did you pay per night, to stay there?
Our guess is, that you are not referring to any of the actual Nude resorts or to any of the Clothing Optional resorts, as this type of behaviour or "Take Over" would not ever be allowed at any of them.
From what we have found, the more that you pay for and at a Resort......the Obnoxious Drunks just seem to find some place CHEAPER to go to!
That might explain , why you people SEE.......what we have NEVER EVER seen, in our 15 years of going to the same Clothing Optional resort in Palm Springs 3 times per year!
No "well run" "Decent" Nude / Clothing Optional Resort is ever going to tolerate that type of behaviour or that type of Crowd, "taking over" any Resort.
It is just not ever going to happen.
Your Fantasies......are getting the better of you!
Or....May be?.....you need to spend a bit more money.....and get out of the Camp Grounds and get out of the Trailer Parks......and go to a "Real" Resort?
We could see, how "Low Budget" CHEAP Camp Grounds / Trailer Parks, and FREE River Banks and Hot Springs would attract all sorts.
As they say.....You get...What you PAY for.
If you want to go CHEAP......what do you really expect.

This post was edited

Damn HotHarley!
Why don't you tell us what you really think! ;)
SLAM!

This post was edited

Damn HotHarley!Why don't you tell us what you really think! ;)SLAM!

LOL.....Errrrrrr.....I think we did, exactly that.
Most have problems accepting the Truth, and the PC thing is way over done.
So....saying it like it is, just cuts through the chase.
The reality is, that people are just people....and it doesn't really matter if someone is a Democrat or a Republican, any more that it matters if you are a Pats fan or an Eagles fan....does it really matter if you are of the Jewish faith or one happens to be a Catholic....does it really matter if some one is into Swinging or they are into Knitting.....people are just people!
But for some unfound reason, the majority of these "Open Minded" Nudists......all think.......that they are all so Pure and Righteous. lol
Just as Al Frankin and others led everyone to believe.
When it comes to being the Loud and Obnoxious Drunks, who take over any and every Nude resort, come the weekends.........you need look no further than the Old Retired "Weekend" Nudists, who destroy the peace and quiet, that we have all enjoyed from the Monday to the Thursday at any Nude Resort of choice.
As we were saying above, in our 15 long years at our Favourite little resort in Palm Springs...we have NEVER EVER seen or heard of any Sexual activity EVER taking place at the Resort, as the owners would never ever allow that to take place or ever happen.
But....we sure wish that we had a dollar, for all the Weekend Nudist DRUNKS that we have SEEN and HEARD over that period of time.
Posts like this, make us Laugh ( Said rolling our eyes! ).

This post was edited