RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

Taking over? The first time my wife and I were approached by swingers, at a well known nudist camp, was during the summer of 1956. Yes, 62 years ago. We politely declined and they left us alone.

This post was edited

i think at least one swinger has just crapped all over the nudists again .....ON THIS THREAD !!!!!

This post was edited

This kind of dialogue is exactly why I cancelled my satellite dish! :)
So much more entertaining!

This post was edited

When one lacks the ability of intelligent discourse, they resort to bullying and bluster to compensate. Alas, there is nothing new under the sun. Or, for that matter, on cable news either.

This post was edited

Two truths on the subject:
1) after talking to owners of truly "nudist resorts" they will testify that while they tried to keep the swingers out of their realms it became a matter of allow them or go bankrupt...not because they enjoyed their company
2) for many sadly...where there is nudity there is going to be sex...simply cause the true nudist ideals have virtually been lost
The only saving grace to it all is that for many nudist operations (especially in Canada where they must show family friendly) the owners do not allow even small PDA's and will put you on notice if you do. But the swing goes on non the less behind closed doors and yes as one member mentioned that on other sites they even make it public to hook up there. Some operations in the USA will also condone PDA's even if they are listed as adult only...been there and busted for merely a kiss in the pool

This post was edited

your missing the point : there is a big difference in a casual kiss between a man and his wife as apposed to a full on passionate kiss
if groping , fondling and other inappropriate touching were allowed there would be very few woman there

This post was edited

There's a lot of swingers at the local zoo.

This post was edited

I find this thread odd and confusing. It seems that couples are trying to avoid swinger couples at nudist venues after already discriminating against single males as being inherently flawed, sexual or evil. I'd like to think that nudism-naturism is about body acceptance and respect, of self and others. Instead people seem to fight just like everywhere else to force their beliefs and values on others without consideration or respect.
As a nudist father of two young sons, one would think the nudist community would make an excellent place to instill healthy family values. Instead US nudist social gatherings seem to be get some of the worst of Puritan prejudice and lewd sexuality. Going to state parks and keeping our shorts on is the better alternative, which makes me sad because my sons end up thinking nudism is just a weird dad trait rather than a healthy lifestyle to adopt as they become adults.

This post was edited

I have to take exception with Rabbitnbunny's assumption that Mazo beach was closed because of all the sexual activity going on there. As anyone from the area knows that beach was patrolled by the locals very well to make sure it didn't get that kind of a reputation. When Mr. Walker became governor he made no secret of the fact he was going to close it down to show his conservative base how moral he was. It took him a few years and many false information campaigns but he finally got it done. Its closing had nothing to do with any PDAs and everything to do with politics.

This post was edited

Gov walker did make it known he wasn't happy with it but there were 2 factors. No revenue and illegal drug activity. So many people believed you could go there to smoke weed and not be charged even though it was patrolled heavily. It wasn't the nudists that got it closed it was the jags who thought they wouldn't get caught smoking their "legal weed".... politics was a factor but weed jags got it closed for good

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy