RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

I know those couple of posts are old but I never laughed so hard in all my life......especially the homophob part......simply great! The dreaded swingers!

This post was edited

I re read this blog or whatever it is this morning and Im still laughing.....I mean tears laughter.....I could say more but Ill leave it at that! Thanks for making my day Harley! Couldnt agree more..

This post was edited

I re read this blog or whatever it is this morning and Im still laughing.....I mean tears laughter.....I could say more but Ill leave it at that! Thanks for making my day Harley! Couldnt agree more..

You are more than welcome, for the Laugh.
Posts like this one, make us Laugh out Loud as well, as none of it is True......absolutely none of it.
Andy did bring up a good point, in regards to the owners of all the Resorts.....realizing that everyones money is Good, and of the same exact Value.
The Resorts, are just a Business, and nothing more than just that.
The Resort owners can not afford to discriminate against anyone or any one group....We seriously wish that they could, but if they did......that would eliminate at least 90% or more .... of the "Retired" Alcoholic Nudists that seem to "Take Over" the Resorts on every single weekend that is on the Calendar.
There is nothing more Obnoxious to see and hear, than some "GROUP".... or a Bunch of Old Drunk Guys and their equally Drunk Old " LOUD MOUTHED " ....."Cackling" wives......"TAKING OVER" the Resorts come every Friday to Sunday.
We really think that the Original Poster, is referring to ALL the DRUNKS that take over the Nudist Resorts?
But......the Poster was referring to some Swimming Hole, ( In some Shit Hole location ) where all kinds of Human Life form .....would gather, including themselves.
I think that based on your location of choice, you are confusing the Drunks to be Swingers?
I guess though......if someone was Drunk enough......that some harmless groping and kissing might go on amongst the Drunks, at your Swimming Hole?
But.....in all Honesty.......The Original Poster along with most of the couples on this site, have absolutely Nothing ....and we do mean Nothing.....to ever worry about, when it comes to any Swinger with 20 - 20 Vision.....ever ever Hitting on any of YOU.
There is not enough Alcohol in this entire world, for that to ever happen, for the majority of you.
Yet on the other hand........it sure looks as if you should be a lot more concerned about one of these Drunks....Peeing on "YOU" in the Pool....as you stand there innocently Chatting with them and Drinking with them in the Shallow End of the Pool, or as you do the same with them, in your Swimming Hole in the Outback!
We think.....that you are confusing the "WEEKEND" DRUNKS who are taking over the Resorts, to being SWINGERS?
These people can't even get "UP" or OUT out of the Pool, to take Pee.....do you really think.....That they could get it "UP" at all.....after all of that NON STOP BOOZE!
Not a chance!
These "on going" Warped Fantasies on here,.... of the Dreaded Swingers, taking over the Resorts and your favourite Swimming Holes, are just never ever going to happen, for any of you.
Do you people actually and honestly think, that any of you.....have any concerns or worries at all, when it comes to Swingers? LOL
How about we see a Post on TN, about all the DRUNKS taking over the Resorts?
We see and hear the raving obnoxious Alcoholics all the time, taking over the Resorts ......yet....over all of our years of going to the Nude / Clothing Optional Resorts........we have never seen any of these Sex Crazed Swingers.....that you write about?
May be.....you are going to the Swinging Holes.....as opposed to the Swimming Holes, that you thought that you were at? lol
You might want to spend a little more money, and actually go to a "Real" Nudist Resort?
There are none of your Dreaded Swingers there.....only the "On Going" Weekend DRUNKS that we are talking about.
But......the DRUNKS money is just a Good as the Swingers money is......and the Resorts are all about making the Money!
May be....you need to find another Swimming Hole to enjoy?
Or......Drink a lot more? LOL
A side from that, you and the others have absolutely Nothing, to ever Worry about!

This post was edited

After reading this thread, I'm little hesitate to post but feel compelled to before heading out to the pride festivals and parade in Atlanta today. My opinion being that I don't have a dog in this race but do question the thread tile and blanket gereraliztion of the S ....word used throughout the site.It's a kin to telling a homophobic joke looking to invite pile on bashing on the topic. Then it goes tit for tat to get where it is now ?It's against terms of service and basic civility. At best it's a private groups topic not a open fora topic.It's not any secret the nudist community and the Swing community clash in their core beliefs about nudity and public conduct. That's their business and no one else's. There are idiots in both camps. The gereraliztion and blanket statements used by both sides of the argument throughout the the forums are moot points. Both camps have genuine and civil members without pre conceived prejudicesThis thread topic is pretty much discouraged from the get go in the terms of service for using the forums as a platform to discriminate or incite people.Norm

I've read the above post three times. Does anyone know WTF he is talking about?

This post was edited

Nude in New Jersey LOL.....We were asking ourselves the exact same thing?
Funny how all the Newbies and Wannabee's, are all exactly the same.
They find this site, and are on it... for "only" a few days ( 22 Days in this case ) and they have to Post more Topics and reply to more Topics, than most of us have done, in the 6 or more years, that most of us have been on here. LOL
Ya.....I get it, they are just in awe....that they found a Nudist site, and they immediately get all wrapped up in all the BS that is being Posted, as we are all.
But.....most of us realize, that these Posts are nothing more than that.......BS.....for the most part.
Having said that, we do like his "one" Normal Post.....regarding Halloween.
But you are absolutely right in regards to this one.......WTF is he Talking about and WHY?
Trying to come across as some sort of Authority on this Topic, when you obviously have no idea what the F#@K you are talking about.... results in his kind of reply.
Even Steve N Lardass make a lot more sense?....and that.... is saying a lot! LOL

This post was edited

Hey HotHarleyCouple how ya doin?
I gave up on this guy a couple of days ago.
He starts a topic - sets up rules - then ignores them while lecturing others for doing the same thing.
Hopefully he will live up to his user name and be gone soon.

This post was edited

Hey HotHarleyCouple how ya doin?I gave up on this guy a couple of days ago.He starts a topic - sets up rules - then ignores them while lecturing others for doing the same thing.Hopefully he will live up to his user name and be gone soon.

LOL......Great to hear from you, and see that you are still alive and kicking.
Yup......he is just yet another, of the many 22 Day Wonders on this site, who come Thundering in......and just eventually disappear due to them being.....who they really are.
They are Entertaining for the first little while, with their own ....."Know it all".....approach to each and every Topic, while making up their own Topics as they go.
The "Jim Shorts" on this site come and go......Thank God, and I am sure that "Hasbeens" will Die the same exact Death, that all of the others before them have.
They all run out of their own Bull Shit and their own "Non Stop" Worldly advice, after a very short period of time.
This site...never ever changes......its always the same old thing, just repeated over and over and over again, by the very next "Hasbeen" or "Jim Short" in the Line Up.
Good to hear from you Thomas, and see you putting your own Twist on this very Boring Site.
Having said that......Where the Hell has Manowick gone?
Haven't heard from him in ages?
He was always good for a few Laughs, at someone else expense. LOL

This post was edited

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.

This post was edited

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.

HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy