RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

Hey there Mow,
You are absolutely right, I have been missing you and your Sharp Witted "Brilliance". LOL
As with Thomas...its great to see that you two are still here, and contributing on a semi - regular basis.
Geez Mow.....when it comes to missing out, it would appear as if, your own "Brilliance" and Sarcastic touch, is surely missing from a lot of these "Eye Rolling" Topics.
There is soooooo much Laughable material on here, to keep you busy for days on end.
We always love to have a good chuckle ( In Support of course ), at what ever you and Thomas have to say, in regards to some of the posted material.
We have missed you guys! lol

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere your local pub your church your police station yourFIREHALL your grocery store .So what makes you think they won't be at your nudist resort. I am a drinker a smoker I am neither loud nor obnoxious. I Don't swing I am recently widowed and am open to new people in my life.if I want quiet conversation I go to a lounge.if I want a party atmosphere I go to a pub simple.just seperate your self.

This post was edited

Chimpanzees are good swingers.

This post was edited

Chimpanzees are good swingers.

LOL.....Mow!
You can do sooooo much better than that! LOL
Having said that....What do you call a baby Chimpanzee???
A Chimp off the Old Block!
What do you call a Chimpanzee in a Mine Field?
A Ba boom!
Did you hear about the really awful jungle party?
Somebody forgot to bring the Chimps and dip.
Sorry.......Its Early! lol

This post was edited

Yes swingers are taking over, sorry if offend any swingers but I am not politically correct. Swingers go to nudist resorts so they can hook up, I guess they use nudist resorts because they can see what they are getting, as everyone is nude. We are not against walking around nude, seeing and being seen by other nudists, but do object to being checked out by people who have one thing on their minds as the look at you. It is what drives real nudists away from resorts. If that is what they are there for let them start their own resorts. We are not swingers.

This post was edited

Yes swingers are taking over, sorry if offend any swingers but I am not politically correct. Swingers go to nudist resorts so they can hook up, I guess they use nudist resorts because they can see what they are getting, as everyone is nude. We are not against walking around nude, seeing and being seen by other nudists, but do object to being checked out by people who have one thing on their minds as the look at you. It is what drives real nudists away from resorts. If that is what they are there for let them start their own resorts. We are not swingers.

Aussie couple you have to be kidding us?
You can not seriously ever think, that anyone with 20/20 eye sight would ever want to swing with you two?
You are kidding us right?
Our experience is that swingers are every where.
We read some where that every nudist is just a swinger in disguise or in denial.
That could be true but if you are not interested in that sort of thing, just politely let another couple know.
We go to a lot of nude resorts and we have not seen any signs of swinging or swingers at any of them.
We find it ironic that it is always the most unattractive couples that are always the ones in the most fear of swingers approaching them.
You can not actually be serious?
We are not Ken and Barbie by any means.
But we do take pride in keeping in shape by exercising 24/7 and looking good where ever we go or are at.
My wife is in the gym 7 days a week, she runs triathlons, she runs marathons and she used to own a modeling agency.
If we and she is not getting hit on by swingers at all the resorts that we go to, then none of you have anything to ever worry about.
You couples that say that there are swingers at your resorts, what resorts are you going to?
We have been to them all and we have never seen any swinging play going on at any of the resorts that we have ever been to.
None of the resorts would tolerate that type of behaviour out by the pool or in the pool or any where on the grounds.
If it happens in their rooms, why would anyone ever care?
Swingers are not taking over the resorts.
Your fantasies are just getting the better of you in your old age.
In our 25 years of going to actual nude resorts all around North America and the Caribbean we have not seen any swinging action going on at any of them.
We have seen lots and lots of intoxicated nudist fools though.
Put up or Shut up.
How about naming these numerous fictitious resorts of yours, that have been totally taken over and over run by all these blind desperate swingers?
It's just your imagination working over time at best.

This post was edited

Yes swingers are taking over, sorry if offend any swingers but I am not politically correct. Swingers go to nudist resorts so they can hook up, I guess they use nudist resorts because they can see what they are getting, as everyone is nude. We are not against walking around nude, seeing and being seen by other nudists, but do object to being checked out by people who have one thing on their minds as the look at you. It is what drives real nudists away from resorts. If that is what they are there for let them start their own resorts. We are not swingers.Aussie couple you have to be kidding us?You can not seriously ever think, that anyone with 20/20 eye sight would ever want to swing with you two?You are kidding us right?Our experience is that swingers are every where.We read some where that every nudist is just a swinger in disguise or in denial.That could be true but if you are not interested in that sort of thing, just politely let another couple know.We go to a lot of nude resorts and we have not seen any signs of swinging or swingers at any of them.We find it ironic that it is always the most unattractive couples that are always the ones in the most fear of swingers approaching them.You can not actually be serious?We are not Ken and Barbie by any means.But we do take pride in keeping in shape by exercising 24/7 and looking good where ever we go or are at.My wife is in the gym 7 days a week, she runs triathlons, she runs marathons and she used to own a modeling agency.If we and she is not getting hit on by swingers at all the resorts that we go to, then none of you have anything to ever worry about.You couples that say that there are swingers at your resorts, what resorts are you going to?We have been to them all and we have never seen any swinging play going on at any of the resorts that we have ever been to.None of the resorts would tolerate that type of behaviour out by the pool or in the pool or any where on the grounds.If it happens in their rooms, why would anyone ever care?Swingers are not taking over the resorts.Your fantasies are just getting the better of you in your old age.In our 25 years of going to actual nude resorts all around North America and the Caribbean we have not seen any swinging action going on at any of them.We have seen lots and lots of intoxicated nudist fools though.Put up or Shut up.How about naming these numerous fictitious resorts of yours, that have been totally taken over and over run by all these blind desperate swingers?It's just your imagination working over time at best.

NudeYorkCouple,
You sound like a mean spirited person. Do you really think verbal abuse makes you a better person? The aussie guy is a little overt weight. The aussie woman is beautiful. If you are not swingers how did your wife find out she was bisexual. We have been to nudist resorts all over the country. Most of the nudist resorts had a swingers group. Management knew. Naming them could lead to law suits. But the swingers pay their dues. Money Talks.
Verbal Bullying is not nice.

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-

Does this mean there are 13 women available or is it 18 men?

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-Does this mean there are 13 women available or is it 18 men?

Could be 6 men and 8 women.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy