RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

Yes swingers are taking over, sorry if offend any swingers but I am not politically correct. Swingers go to nudist resorts so they can hook up, I guess they use nudist resorts because they can see what they are getting, as everyone is nude. We are not against walking around nude, seeing and being seen by other nudists, but do object to being checked out by people who have one thing on their minds as the look at you. It is what drives real nudists away from resorts. If that is what they are there for let them start their own resorts. We are not swingers.Aussie couple you have to be kidding us?You can not seriously ever think, that anyone with 20/20 eye sight would ever want to swing with you two?You are kidding us right?Our experience is that swingers are every where.We read some where that every nudist is just a swinger in disguise or in denial.That could be true but if you are not interested in that sort of thing, just politely let another couple know.We go to a lot of nude resorts and we have not seen any signs of swinging or swingers at any of them.We find it ironic that it is always the most unattractive couples that are always the ones in the most fear of swingers approaching them.You can not actually be serious?We are not Ken and Barbie by any means.But we do take pride in keeping in shape by exercising 24/7 and looking good where ever we go or are at.My wife is in the gym 7 days a week, she runs triathlons, she runs marathons and she used to own a modeling agency.If we and she is not getting hit on by swingers at all the resorts that we go to, then none of you have anything to ever worry about.You couples that say that there are swingers at your resorts, what resorts are you going to?We have been to them all and we have never seen any swinging play going on at any of the resorts that we have ever been to.None of the resorts would tolerate that type of behaviour out by the pool or in the pool or any where on the grounds.If it happens in their rooms, why would anyone ever care?Swingers are not taking over the resorts.Your fantasies are just getting the better of you in your old age.In our 25 years of going to actual nude resorts all around North America and the Caribbean we have not seen any swinging action going on at any of them.We have seen lots and lots of intoxicated nudist fools though.Put up or Shut up.How about naming these numerous fictitious resorts of yours, that have been totally taken over and over run by all these blind desperate swingers?It's just your imagination working over time at best.NudeYorkCouple,You sound like a mean spirited person. Do you really think verbal abuse makes you a better person? The aussie guy is a little overt weight. The aussie woman is beautiful. If you are not swingers how did your wife find out she was bisexual. We have been to nudist resorts all over the country. Most of the nudist resorts had a swingers group. Management knew. Naming them could lead to law suits. But the swingers pay their dues. Money Talks.Verbal Bullying is not nice.
WOW you come across as sounding like an embrace the world Democrat?
By that I mean, that you act as if you are sooooo righteous and pure, yet we all know that you are anything but.
Where was yes, we are both Republicans ( and we both love Donald Trump another say it like it is, New Yorker ) and we say it, exactly like it is.
You obviously have an issue, with people speaking the God given Truth, without holding any punches?
Boo Hoo to you and your pc / snowflake opinion.
We are not on this site very often but when we are, we love to call out all the bs that these idiots come up with.
These couples are so full of it when it comes to their fantasies of swingers taking over the resorts, that they never step foot anyways.
There is a big difference in being bi and being involved in swingers play.
You really need to brush up on the topic and what swingers are, as opposed to popping off about things that you have no experience with or any knowledge on.
Are we swingers?
No.
Are we open minded and adventurous?
Yes we are.
But how is that any of your business or anyone else's for that matter?
This topic is about some morons fantasy.
It has nothing to do in regards to what any of us do in our own lives.
Who really cares what you think about anything.
If any of these couples on this site thinks that any swinger is ever going to approach them for anything, are just simply delusional at best.
I would find it really hard to believe that even their own Hand would want to masturbate any of them.
This Fantasy is just not true.
If so, just tell us all which resorts are being taken over?
There are none!

This post was edited

Does anyone know what this guy is raving and ranting about?
No swinger has ever approached them? So that means there are no swingers?

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-Does this mean there are 13 women available or is it 18 men?Could be 6 men and 8 women.

You are absolutely correct, it could have been that, too. It was early morning and I had just poured my second cup of coffee, so I may have not been fully awake yet.

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-Does this mean there are 13 women available or is it 18 men?Could be 6 men and 8 women.You are absolutely correct, it could have been that, too. It was early morning and I had just poured my second cup of coffee, so I may have not been fully awake yet.

12 Women?

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere. Check out the image below-
That's Funny!

This post was edited

WOW you come across as sounding like an embrace the world Democrat?By that I mean, that you act as if you are sooooo righteous and pure, yet we all know that you are anything but.Where was yes, we are both Republicans ( and we both love Donald Trump another say it like it is, New Yorker ) and we say it, exactly like it is.You obviously have an issue, with people speaking the God given Truth, without holding any punches?Boo Hoo to you and your pc / snowflake opinion.We are not on this site very often but when we are, we love to call out all the bs that these idiots come up with.These couples are so full of it when it comes to their fantasies of swingers taking over the resorts, that they never step foot anyways.There is a big difference in being bi and being involved in swingers play.You really need to brush up on the topic and what swingers are, as opposed to popping off about things that you have no experience with or any knowledge on.Are we swingers?No.Are we open minded and adventurous?Yes we are.But how is that any of your business or anyone else's for that matter?This topic is about some morons fantasy.It has nothing to do in regards to what any of us do in our own lives.Who really cares what you think about anything.If any of these couples on this site thinks that any swinger is ever going to approach them for anything, are just simply delusional at best.I would find it really hard to believe that even their own Hand would want to masturbate any of them.This Fantasy is just not true.If so, just tell us all which resorts are being taken over?There are none!
BAMM!

This post was edited

Good Burn..

This post was edited

That type of thought is perverted. It's more liberals passing judgement on liberal behavior. e.g. " Okay we're all liberals here but I will determine what type of behavior is correct. Lewdness & sexual expression will be reported to authorities however we can overlook you smoking an illegal substance." Get your crap together prior to posting ignorance.

This post was edited

I have many nudist friends and if I think about it, probably 1/4 are swingers or at least swap once in a while.

Nudism comes in all forms. My swinger friends don't normally ask us to participate, but when they do, they are polite when we turn them down. Although, we have experimented, because, why not.

I have not seen swingers ruin a place yet, but I guess it could happen.

This post was edited

You find many very active swingers in the zoo.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy