RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

The reason swingers visit nudist resorts is because if someone tried to open a venue called "The Swingers Resort", it would be shut down immediately. Allow such places to exist and be called what they are, and the purely "swinger" crowd will go there.

Of course there will always be the cross-over crowd of swingers who are also legitimate nudists. In any event, it is up to the management (and membership) of said club/resort to set and enforce whatever ground rules they want.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Err, they do exist, from posts here we know of at least three in Europe and recently one in the US.

I doubt youll find any naturists using them.

Which begs the question, why do swingers go to naturist resorts.

This post was edited

Err, they do exist, from posts here we know of at least three in Europe and recently one in the US.I doubt youll find any naturists using them.Which begs the question, why do swingers go to naturist resorts.

Not here in the "Land of the Free" USA. At least not openly. They do exist but are forced to hide behind euphemisms such as "naturist" which causes the problems. Is the "naturist" really "naturist" or is it a "swingers" club. Some try and do both. One I went to in Louisana (I won't name it because this was 30+ years ago, and things have probably changed since then, if they even still exist) was"naturist" by day, but once the sun went down, all the rules went out the window. Fine if that's what the management (and members) want, but be up front about it.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

There was a thread a few months ago a member was looking for info on a resort (US) I looked it up.

It wasnt a naturist resort, it was definitely a swingers resort. The site info didnt say it openly, but it was heavily hinted. The thread never got any traction as no one here had been to it.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy