RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.

This post was edited

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.

HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

Hey there Mow,
You are absolutely right, I have been missing you and your Sharp Witted "Brilliance". LOL
As with Thomas...its great to see that you two are still here, and contributing on a semi - regular basis.
Geez Mow.....when it comes to missing out, it would appear as if, your own "Brilliance" and Sarcastic touch, is surely missing from a lot of these "Eye Rolling" Topics.
There is soooooo much Laughable material on here, to keep you busy for days on end.
We always love to have a good chuckle ( In Support of course ), at what ever you and Thomas have to say, in regards to some of the posted material.
We have missed you guys! lol

This post was edited

@ HHC , just out of curiosity , I'm wondering if you've ever asked your self the question . " Am I contributing to the stereo type casting that typical AANR nudist think about the swing community ? Just like the OP has done with his thread topic .

Yes , I'm prepared for a verbal tornato and long winded rant that I'm a wannabe and newbie , how dare I question your elected spokesperson status. It's some sorta unwritten law that nudist and swingers have to fight amongst themselfs.

I get where your tit for tat machismo is coming from . But don't get why you need to use words like "cum" in the Halloween thread when posting in it.

Or your vulgarity in general throughout the forums... Why

Norm

This post was edited

After reading this thread, I'm little hesitate to post but feel compelled to before heading out to the pride festivals and parade in Atlanta today. My opinion being that I don't have a dog in this race but do question the thread tile and blanket gereraliztion of the S ....word used throughout the site.It's a kin to telling a homophobic joke looking to invite pile on bashing on the topic. Then it goes tit for tat to get where it is now ?It's against terms of service and basic civility. At best it's a private groups topic not a open fora topic.It's not any secret the nudist community and the Swing community clash in their core beliefs about nudity and public conduct. That's their business and no one else's. There are idiots in both camps. The gereraliztion and blanket statements used by both sides of the argument throughout the the forums are moot points. Both camps have genuine and civil members without pre conceived prejudicesThis thread topic is pretty much discouraged from the get go in the terms of service for using the forums as a platform to discriminate or incite people.NormI've read the above post three times. Does anyone know WTF he is talking about?

@NNJ

Let me summerize for you. The thread title is inflammatory and uses the word * swinger to lump a sexual preferance and/ or orientation into a deviant pile of yuck ! Thus it's " inciting a negative reaction.

In kin to : or the same as telling a homophobic joke in mixed company at a work function. It's in bad taste and not acceptable behavior under any basic civility laws or common sense rules. Let alone the websites written code of conduct for terms of service.

I don't have dog in the race.... In other words I'm choosing to not pick a side and partiapate in a train wreck. But I am willing to call out the whole thread as same old same old among the nudist verses swinger Hatfields and McCoys feud.

It's my opinion you're what I'd refer to as a heckler ! Not quiet a troll but you enjoy their company. I totally understand that my word choices , phrases and sentence structure are a acquired taste. It's your crudeness and caveman verbiage that separates Me from You. We don't need to have any further interaction on this site. Just ignore me and my postings. As I will you and yours.

Norm

This post was edited

***Copy and Paste ::: does this happen at your favorite nude place ?
On topic sorta . The answer being NO

People that are drunkards , loud obnoxious , rude , or Engaging in public sex for kicks are ..........idiots nothing more nothing less.

People that claim ownership of paid or public facility's aren't to far off to joining the idiots camp. You will not see any of that at a AANR approved resort.

Is it fair ? No but it's reality.

The first tribe of idiots are criminals , it's really simple call the cops , let them do their job in public spaces. In a private property resort non -AANR approved management at the nicer ones doesn't tolerant it if they know about it. If they do tolerance it , Why would you go there in the first place if you know it's going to be there ? .

The answer being the same reason camp one idiots don't frequent a AANR approved nudist resorts. It's not logical.

In our nude world this problem doesn't exist. It's a non issue. I feel like we are not alone to and a large majority of nudist don't have the problems or opinions expressed on this thread. Newbies or life long nudist.

The same old same old Hatfields and McCoys feud is totally played out and discouraging to nudism. Even more so to newbies that might be thinking about joining the site and reading the threads before joining.

Norm

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video