RE:are the swingers taking over your nude areas ?

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.

HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

This post was edited

LOL

This post was edited

HotHarleyCouple -- MOW is here. He posts on the games almost every day.HHC is losing the plot, he'll be losing his bike next. I do wish he would pay more attention, it's unlike him to miss the brilliance of my posts.

Hey there Mow,
You are absolutely right, I have been missing you and your Sharp Witted "Brilliance". LOL
As with Thomas...its great to see that you two are still here, and contributing on a semi - regular basis.
Geez Mow.....when it comes to missing out, it would appear as if, your own "Brilliance" and Sarcastic touch, is surely missing from a lot of these "Eye Rolling" Topics.
There is soooooo much Laughable material on here, to keep you busy for days on end.
We always love to have a good chuckle ( In Support of course ), at what ever you and Thomas have to say, in regards to some of the posted material.
We have missed you guys! lol

This post was edited

Swingers are everywhere your local pub your church your police station yourFIREHALL your grocery store .So what makes you think they won't be at your nudist resort. I am a drinker a smoker I am neither loud nor obnoxious. I Don't swing I am recently widowed and am open to new people in my life.if I want quiet conversation I go to a lounge.if I want a party atmosphere I go to a pub simple.just seperate your self.

This post was edited

Chimpanzees are good swingers.

This post was edited

Chimpanzees are good swingers.

LOL.....Mow!
You can do sooooo much better than that! LOL
Having said that....What do you call a baby Chimpanzee???
A Chimp off the Old Block!
What do you call a Chimpanzee in a Mine Field?
A Ba boom!
Did you hear about the really awful jungle party?
Somebody forgot to bring the Chimps and dip.
Sorry.......Its Early! lol

This post was edited