Summer Holidays 2018

As you can tell by our name we are (still) kind of newbies.
We are looking to book our summer holiday. We have had some great suggestions from friends on here, but we thought we'd throw it open to all you lovely people, to see if you had any recommendations for us. So feel free to comment

This topic was edited
RE:Summer Holidays 2018

Vera Playa is nice.

This post was edited

If you are coming to the states, in Colorado we have Moumtain Air Ranch and you may also like Valley View Hot Springs for a more rustic nud adventure.

This post was edited

If you are in California may I suggest Laguna Del Sol. They have a lake, swimming pools, Jaccuzzis, a resturaunt. Camping facilities, Room Rentals, even mobil home rentals. Great place, awesome people.

This post was edited

If you are in California may I suggest Laguna Del Sol. They have a lake, swimming pools, Jaccuzzis, a resturaunt. Camping facilities, Room Rentals, even mobil home rentals. Great place, awesome people.

Ditto

This post was edited

Where do you want to go, the UK, Europe or further afield? Do you want to stay at a nudist resort or where there is textile accommodation and nude beaches/places to hike naked? For nude friendly weather in Europe your best bet year round is the Canary Islands. There are nude beaches on all of the islands and nudist accommodation at places like Charco del Polo on Lanzerote. I agree with the suggestion of Vera Playa in Spain, we've been a few times and enjoyed it. We love being nude 24/7 and you can forget clothing at both of these locations. France and Croatia have a good number of nudist resorts/camping sites. Greece has long been a favourite place for us to visit, there is usually a good choice of nude beaches on the bigger islands and maybe one or two on the smaller ones.

This post was edited

Give us a little more information please on what type of holiday you are looking for?We absolutely love Fuerteventura (Canary Islands) nearly every beach is nudist or part of it,textile and nudist mix happily on the beaches as it's perfectly normal here.There are a couple of nudist resorts on the island Gran hotel natura is one of them with direct access to the nudist beach.Several campsites in the uk,nudist resorts in south France and Croatia.

I have also seen on another board that some area in the Canary Islands that are not officially clothing optional are nude tolerant.

This post was edited

Ibiza.

There are only 2 official nudist beaches, but most are mixed.

Stay away from family beaches, especially on Sundays, otherwise look at the opposite end of the beach to where children are playing, there you will usually find naked people. A good place to go if you don't mind being seen by textiles.

This post was edited

Were currently looking Maspalomas in gran canaries. What hotels or apartments would you recommend??

This post was edited

I've stayed at the IFA Faro next to the lighthouse, it has a nudist terrace on the roof. You have direct access to the beach and is 10 minutes to the nudist beach and dunes. It has a lot of mature Germans staying there some of whom are nudists.

This post was edited

Eugene victoria in playa del ingles has a nudist roof terrace and is very close to the beach and shops/restaurants and is a lovely hotel too

This post was edited