Has anyone tried waxing down there?

Recently called a waxing place near Dallas and do a men's Brizilian from shaft to hole. They they say to come back monthly. Just wonder if anyone can say they have tried this and how much their hair diminished each time?

This topic was edited
RE:Has anyone tried waxing down there?

Hi. I have been doing it for about five years now. As time has gone by, I need to do it every 4-6 weeks. Every 4-5 weeks during warmer weather and usually can get away with every 6 weeks in the winter.

This post was edited

I get waxed every 4 weeks love it so =smooth and no real pain

This post was edited

Every 6 weeks for two reasons; 1) my esthetician lives an hour away and there's usually traffic going and coming home so it can take longer at times, 2) the hair grows back less each time and finer. I wait that long so the hair grows long enough to pull out.

I love my esthetician but am looking for someone closer and have found a salon that will provide the same services that my esthetician will. I've just got to find a woman that is as comfortable with doing this on men as my esthetician is ... she's friendly and professional and does an amazing job.

It's not cheap but the feel is fantastic, my wife loves it and I hate shaving. Been getting waxed for about 3.5 years.

This post was edited

I am waxed every 4-5 weeks. i like it because when starts growing back, it is thinner hair and not the bumps from shaving within a week.

This post was edited

I am waxed every 4-5 weeks. i like it because when starts growing back, it is thinner hair and not the bumps from shaving within a week.

This post was edited

My Hair grows slow. And I get waxed about 6 to 8 weeks. Many years ago I got shaved but I prefer waxing so much more!!

This post was edited

Was wondering if you are still here, and if I can find out if your person or place in Dallas, still does
waxing for guys?

This post was edited

Yes I recently got a wax job , it was the first one I had done by a professional. Wasn't as painful as I thought it would be .

This post was edited

Every 6 weeks for two reasons; 1) my esthetician lives an hour away and there's usually traffic going and coming home so it can take longer at times, 2) the hair grows back less each time and finer. I wait that long so the hair grows long enough to pull out.I love my esthetician but am looking for someone closer and have found a salon that will provide the same services that my esthetician will. I've just got to find a woman that is as comfortable with doing this on men as my esthetician is ... she's friendly and professional and does an amazing job.It's not cheap but the feel is fantastic, my wife loves it and I hate shaving. Been getting waxed for about 3.5 years.
I'm curious. I've been shaving daily since 1982. What is the advantage to waxing? Does the result really justify the cost? In my area I would assume it would be difficult to find a salon that is willing to do males. Should I explore the process is it really worth it? How long do I need to go without shaving for the best result?

This post was edited

every 6 weeks is enough for me. The hair gets thinner and less over the years.

This post was edited