Tan lines

How would you get rid of tan lines?
I would simply just not wear clothes and spend more time in the sun.

This topic was edited
RE:Tan lines

stock cubes in the bath, plus marmite or vegimite perhaps, instant fix and a good base for soup later.

This post was edited

I am talking about tan lines not cooking

This post was edited

We like to do it the natural way ... taking our clothes off and lying in the sun. We don't like and won't use tanning beds. My wife used tanning beds a few times and got a nice tan but we prefer the natural way.

Living nude, as much as we do, we constantly get sun while outside doing various things. We will be heading out soon to do some planting in some pots and yard maintenance and since we'll be nude, it helps us keep away the tan lines ... although, can't remember when either of us had tan lines. If there's a possibility of getting very noticeable tan lines, we are usually under shade or an umbrella to minimize those. :D

... and as soon as we are able, we're naked and getting rid of any tan lines! :-)

This post was edited

I am talking about tan lines not cooking

I know, I had a relative who always said he was so well tanned because he bathed in oxo cubes as a skin improver, my parents believed him, he was clearly a naturist but they had issues so he had to make up something

This post was edited

I am talking about tan lines not cookingI know, I had a relative who always said he was so well tanned because he bathed in oxo cubes as a skin improver, my parents believed him, he was clearly a naturist but they had issues so he had to make up something

Oh ok, It just sounded super weird

This post was edited

I am talking about tan lines not cookingOh ok, It just sounded super weird

It would definitely be super weird if he used it as a base for soup as mentioned above, most especially if soap was used during the bath. EEEWWW!!! YUCK!!!! Don't invite me over for soup anytime soon. LOL

This post was edited

I lay out in the sun to work out the tan lines. I have to keep getting rid of the farmers tan, and sometimes my underwear line. I am always cutting grass nude or at least underwear down and shirt off. I do not do tanning beds or lotions.

This post was edited

If you are one that spends a lot of time out in the sun with clothes on, you'll have tan lines. I find at least a few hours a month, short periods each time, less than an hour, keeps an even tan. Granted I'm latino so I have darker skin and tan easier than blond hair white skin individual.

This post was edited

How would you get rid of tan lines?I would simply just not wear clothes and spend more time in the sun.

I don't think that strategy is going to work very well, as while the untanned areas start to tan, the already tanned areas will continue to tan resulting in the continuation of tan lines. I think the only way to get things evened out would be to cover the tanned areas while allowing the untanned areas to play catch up for awhile. Then when everything is evenly tanned, start lying out completely uncovered again. Otherwise you end up with lightly tanned places and more darkly tanned places.

This post was edited

Usung a higher SPF sunscreen on the tanned areas helps.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe