Friendship removed for no being straight

I'm wondering... Have you been addedby someone here as a friend, have exchanged a couple words at the chat or innocent / PG comments on their profile, and then removed from the list just for not being straight? What the heck?

This topic was edited
RE: Friendship removed for no being straight

Hi Walter, NO , I have not had a friendship removed but I have had people ignore my requestto befriends. One guy did message me to say that he wanted to get to know someone before putting me on his list. I think that is fine. Perhaps I am not as serious as others about being friends : I don't have to know someone for a while just to be on their friend list. I just have fun with itBUT I do message everyone who has asked to be friends or that I have asked. I like to THANK them and find out a bit more about them.
I am having a fun time meeting other gay/ bisexual men. I am a fun loving guy who loves great conversation, good food and doing it all nude.Lifeis way too short to worry about the small stuff. THANKS for my say ! XOKEN

This post was edited

Nobody happened to remove me for no being str8 till now but in any case I am happy for what I am ... it is their problem, not mine :)

This post was edited

So far I'm not aware of anyone having removed me of the reason om me being gay. Might have happened, but no one have given that open as a reason at least. /Andy

This post was edited

HEY GUYS,
If someone does not want to be friends, so be it ! Life is too short when I have so many great gay, bisexual and even straight friends ! Just let 'em go do their own thing. I am rarely interested in straight men , who needs that challenge ? HA HA !

This post was edited

HEY GUYS, If someone does not want to be friends, so be it ! Life is too short when I have so many great gay, bisexual and even straight friends ! Just let 'em go do their own thing. I am rarely interested in straight men , who needs that challenge ? HA HA !
I'm in no need of trying to be friend with someone that have problems with gay or bi people. But most men are straight and among them there are so many nice people, I will not exclude all them as possible friends. I know so many already. I would say the big difference is between individuals, regardless of sexual orientation.

This post was edited

I came into a profile here at True Nudists, a guy that in his profile writes "...get on better with woman better then most men PLEASE NO GAY MEN...." I wonder what have made him express something like that? Some gay guys giving undiscurning comments on his site or how come that type of somewhat homophobic comments? Sad to see anyway from a young fellow.

This post was edited

Found that clear expression again at a new profile here at True Nudists, a young couple writing "NOT GAY OR OLD PPL" when they declear what people they wanna have as contacts and friends. It's sad to find such narrowminded and discriminating people, even SCREAMING out their disgust. I don't want to be friend with people like that, but one can wonder what's their reason for generalizing like that, judging all old or gay people as they should be the same? It's as clever as saying "Please no men called John or women called Maria."

This post was edited

Sadly, not all nudists live up to the ideals of universal acceptance, though I suspect this is only a small minority of those on TN, who have these attitudes. I've found the majority to be friendly, though it's fun to watch the guys connect then disconnect from my webcam, after seeing me type in a pink font! :D However, they're still happy to keep on chatting to me, just not look. :)

This post was edited
RE: Friendship being removed for no being straight

So true. There are some positive signs in some areas. In Australia, a new nudist forum opened almost 18 months ago. They have adopted a strict code of conduct, similar to those in nudist resorts. However, they also have a policy of inclusiveness and anti discrimination, and spread that as their culture. To make things even better, they were accepted as an affiliate member of the Australian Nudist Federation. All these developments can only be a positive influence for nudists, at least in my part of the world.
From the start, I was accepted as an openly gay nudist there. In the early days, there were a few debates, but my participation has certainly influenced the current policy that we have. I have been an administrator of the site for around a year.
So in some parts of the world, nudists are starting to look beyond their little groups, and prejudice is being replaced by inclusiveness and a sense of community.

This post was edited