Dancing Naked

The most free feeling is dancing naked. Just letting go. I am not the best dancer with clothes on but naked I let it go!

I even tried it in the group chat room on video. There were a few viewers, but only one other guy stood up an danced!

How do you feel about dancing naked?

This topic was edited
RE:Dancing Naked

The best way to dance! That way you're not getting clothes all sweaty.

This post was edited

Dancing nude is one of our favorite activities at the resorts that we frequent. Most of the resorts usually have a DJ dance on Friday and Saturday night. On special weekends or holidays they may have a live band. The best place was Laguna del Sol, just south of Sacramento, CA. They have a large club house with a professional DJ studio and sound system. On typical weekends about 80 to 100 people attend. Most wear some type of cover-up (pareao, shorts, big shirt, etc), but most women are topless. Generally about 5 to 10 nude couples will be out there among the crowd.

At De Anza Springs (East of San Diego) they have dances, too. They usually average about 20 to 30 attendees. We did attend a couple of very large dances at Cypress Cove (South of Orlando, FL), there must have been at least 250 people there.

This post was edited

Dancing nude is one of our favorite activities at the resorts that we frequent. Most of the resorts usually have a DJ dance on Friday and Saturday night. On special weekends or holidays they may have a live band. The best place was Laguna del Sol, just south of Sacramento, CA. They have a large club house with a professional DJ studio and sound system. On typical weekends about 80 to 100 people attend. Most wear some type of cover-up (pareao, shorts, big shirt, etc), but most women are topless. Generally about 5 to 10 nude couples will be out there among the crowd.At De Anza Springs (East of San Diego) they have dances, too. They usually average about 20 to 30 attendees. We did attend a couple of very large dances at Cypress Cove (South of Orlando, FL), there must have been at least 250 people there.

During Nudestock weekend, the club house is packed (upstairs as well as downstairs) at Laguna del Sol. Their dances used to be our favorites, but the ones on the nude cruises are even better. Nine more days until our next nude cruise dance!

This post was edited

We have danced naked many times after dinner at Papaguyos at Club Orient. It's the best way to dance. We even won a dance contest there on one trip. (I think the contest was rigged because I'm a terrible dancer.) It's so much fun. We have danced naked at the Cypress Cove restaurant also.

This post was edited

We have danced naked many times after dinner at Papaguyos at Club Orient. It's the best way to dance. We even won a dance contest there on one trip. (I think the contest was rigged because I'm a terrible dancer.) It's so much fun. We have danced naked at the Cypress Cove restaurant also.

I wasn't going to mention Papagayo's since it was left structurally unsound in the hurricane. :( That was the first place we tried nude dancing.

This post was edited

Yes, that is very sad about Papaguyo's. It's one of our favorite restaurants. The hurricane has left us scrambling for a place to watch the Superbowl nude, which we have done several times at Papaguyos.

This post was edited

Yes, that is very sad about Papaguyo's. It's one of our favorite restaurants. The hurricane has left us scrambling for a place to watch the Superbowl nude, which we have done several times at Papaguyos.

We're going to be on the pool deck of the Carnival Victory! I hope that Club Orient will be rebuilding a restaurant. It might be in a different spot and have a different name, but I would think that will be the next priority to get cash flow once the new mini-perch gets going and they get their insurance payout. Focus on everything that can generate cash from day trippers, then rebuild the resort.

This post was edited

dance naked like no one is watching

This post was edited

I love dancing naked. I do that all the time especially when I have the weekend free.

This post was edited

Ive only experienced this once and it was fun. I was invited to a dance party and a club and everyone was nude. I never experienced nude dancing before but it was such a blast.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe